YouTube Youtube Problem With Subs and Views

Tristan The Rager

Rising User
Aug 10, 2017
YouTube
So I have heard multiple Youtubers state that the first 100 subs are harder than the next 1000 is that true? I am having problems I am uploading multiple gaming videos with there being funny moments and such that I have heard from my friends, but I feel like no one is going to my channel and looking at these videos that I have spent a lot of time working on. Plus my sub count has been stuck to about the same due to no one looking at my videos even though I try to put good thumbnails and not dull titles. If anyone has a tip for this can you please comment thanks!

Reactions: AFKPlays

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
To the OP.
welcome to the struggle of what every YouTuber has. The main reason to why people are not viewing your video`s is because people can not find them or it.

Lets look at your last upload need for speed funny moments <<< if you search that on YouTube there is 2.4 million results/video`s. You would need to upload 100`s and 100`s of video`s with the same title to improve your SEO. If you were to change that title to need for speed payback funny moments what have 200k search results or target search other titles and then upload a lot of video`s with the same title then your SEO will improve over time.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
To the OP.
welcome to the struggle of what every YouTuber has. The main reason to why people are not viewing your video`s is because people can not find them or it.

Lets look at your last upload need for speed funny moments <<< if you search that on YouTube there is 2.4 million results/video`s. You would need to upload 100`s and 100`s of video`s with the same title to improve your SEO. If you were to change that title to need for speed payback funny moments what have 200k search results or target search other titles and then upload a lot of video`s with the same title then your SEO will improve over time.
Advice of a true professional right there! XD

Reactions: IWantLeGames

Tristan The Rager

Rising User
Aug 10, 2017
YouTube
Advice of a true professional right there! XD
Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1502685017][/DOUBLEPOST]
To the OP.

Thank you appreciate it![DOUBLEPOST=1502685068][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello we have the same problem on our channel. We have almost 70 subscribers and upload binna daily to youtube. But the viewers stay low and so the subscribers too. We do not give up and just go on with fun and funny videos for youtube. But we can also use some more subscribers and viewers.
Thank you for your opinion!

Reactions: IWantLeGames

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
I wasn't even aware of this sub climb rate between 100 and 1000. But I guess it depends on the type of channel you have? Gaming channels are over saturated at this point. Standing out is next to impossible. But that is where your focus needs to be; standing out. Being funny isn't enough, you need to combine that with something that people will find new and interesting.

On the 100 to 1000 question; Perhaps the first 100 is like the 'getting to know you' stage and the 1000 climbs easier because the 100 are 100 voices that are sharing you just a little bit more? And with each 100 you add, the pool of voices keep growing.

Mecht, just a thought :) Interesting to know though ^_^

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So I have heard multiple Youtubers state that the first 100 subs are harder than the next 1000 is that true? I am having problems I am uploading multiple gaming videos with there being funny moments and such that I have heard from my friends, but I feel like no one is going to my channel and looking at these videos that I have spent a lot of time working on. Plus my sub count has been stuck to about the same due to no one looking at my videos even though I try to put good thumbnails and not dull titles. If anyone has a tip for this can you please comment thanks!
Youtube doesn't get easier afterwards. As a Gaming channel it is difficult to grow. There are so many out there that already got a name that the new ones are in the shadows. BUT! Dedication is the key to succes. Keep doing what you enjoy and make use of Epoxy wich is available trough the freedom dashboard. Keep an eye on the tips section here on the forums ;)

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
One of the main things I've always taken into account, is be different. Gaming channels are SOOOO overdone and I'm one of them unfortunately. One of the main things I've heard about my channel and commentary is that my personality sets me apart. Don't get me wrong, it's been hard getting to where I am right now and from my understanding it's not easier after the first 100.
my suggestions is to spread your media through social networking sites, and continue with that. Don't just stop for days at a time or do it for one day. Make it consistent. Also, reviewing your channel there are a couple of tips I want to share.
  1. Customize your front page. At this time it's just one video which is 13 minutes. As a new viewer who knows nothing of your channel there's nothing there selling me.
  2. Make a trailer. I rather watch a 2 or 3 minute trailer showcasing what you do and your personality to sell me to click that follow button. Otherwise I'm not pushed to follow.
  3. If you have social media links, add them to your page. When you're able to customize your front page, you can associate links to your social media account to allow fans to follow you easily.
  4. Make sure to put more detail in your description about you and what you want to achieve. All you have now is wanting to get to 100 subs, so sub... Again, not selling me.
  5. Try and get something consistent with your thumbnails. One thing I learned is making your brand stand out. Even a consistent icon or logo representing your product on your thumbnails gives you a more professional look and brands your product which in lieu tells fans that you put the effort into it.
Honestly though, it's outputting content, being personable and standing out from the rest. Don't get discouraged and keep at it man. It's all a learning curve and eventually you'll get to that 100 subs and more. Just keep at it man.

P.S. I also played Layers of Fear.... god that game was freaky as hell. LOL

HPH_Potion_2.png