Youtube Partner Program (YPP)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Dear all freedom family,
after i read YPP i saw they said we will received only 55% of revenue share, now i get 70% from freedom, so if i agree with YPP program i will get 55% revenue share not 70%? or get 70% of 55% from YPP?
i'm waiting to hearing from all of your help.
best regards,

This is YouTubes cut, they have always taken 45% of your earnings. Those earnings are already deducted when viewing the analytics. Freedom takes the same % as before, nothing will change there.

Thanks for this. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1449221051][/DOUBLEPOST]Just a quick question though - Does revenue streams when we'll be making some money off streaming? If so how?

Different revenue streams just means different ways of earning money through youtube. It doesn't mean streaming, although that may be a different revenue stream (hopefully that didn't just complicate things more :D). Things like youtube subscription is a different revenue stream to advertising.

Official KTV Channel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
This is YouTubes cut, they have always taken 45% of your earnings. Those earnings are already deducted when viewing the analytics. Freedom takes the same % as before, nothing will change there.
thanks for reply, so it mean if we work with youtube with google adsense we will get paid more than work with freedom, right? because we can get all 55% revenue share? first time i ask to join with freedom they said, they saw all money that i can get from youtube then i will get 70% from all of money that i can earn, maybe i confuse when i leave from google adsense, so sad :(

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Yes you would get a higher % if you were just with google adsense. Although you wouldn't get the featured included with Freedom. So it depends on which your channel would benefit more from. If you do ever feel that you were prefer to go back to the standard adsense you can unlink from Freedom anytime as there is no lock in contract.

Official KTV Channel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
Yes you would get a higher % if you were just with google adsense. Although you wouldn't get the featured included with Freedom. So it depends on which your channel would benefit more from. If you do ever feel that you were prefer to go back to the standard adsense you can unlink from Freedom anytime as there is no lock in contract.
ok, thanks :)

TanikasMisadventures

Come on a misadventure with me!
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2014
YouTube
Can someone please clarify for me. It says "YouTube will pay you 55% of net revenues recognized by YouTube from ads displayed or streamed by YouTube"

Will I still get my 60/40 cut? I dont understand these terms. And also it says
"YouTube will pay you for any revenues due within approximately sixty (60) days after the end of any calendar month, so long as your earned balance is at least US $100 "

Which is not what I signed up to freedom for. I signed up for the "You earn $1, you get $1"

Will I still get that? Or? I don't understand why we have to "Accept" these terms if they wont apply to us??

Believe

Renowned User
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
Can someone please clarify for me. It says "YouTube will pay you 55% of net revenues recognized by YouTube from ads displayed or streamed by YouTube"

Will I still get my 60/40 cut? I dont understand these terms. And also it says
"YouTube will pay you for any revenues due within approximately sixty (60) days after the end of any calendar month, so long as your earned balance is at least US $100 "

Which is not what I signed up to freedom for. I signed up for the "You earn $1, you get $1"

Will I still get that? Or? I don't understand why we have to "Accept" these terms if they wont apply to us??

https://www.youtube.com/analytics?o=U

if you earned $100 last month then google already taken thier 45% share so thats 100$ if your money then come to freedom revenue share if its 80% = 100x .8 = $80 finalyzed payment

correct me any one if i am wrong!

Last edited: