Official YouTube Monetization (1000 subs 4k hours) breakaway promotion

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Hi y'all!
My channels on 144 subs, but has 13,139 minutes in the last 365 days... eh?
So please check me out see if you like what I do. I am going to start uploading some tutorials soon too.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MegaSmithGaming539
But that only adds up to almost 219 hours of watch time, you need to be at 4000 hours in the past year, plus the 1000 subs. That's gonna take a long time for you to reach that amount.

A

A1inabox

Hello, I’m a new user here so I can’t post a link, but I have over 8000 hours watch time and 677 subs. I’m a tech channel. You can search a1inabox. Thanks!

SchoolOfWonders

New User
Freedom! Member
May 9, 2017
My Best video is also the most recent. I post every Saturday, and I also have a new animated series coming soon! Here's the video:
My Subscriber Count as of this post: 158
Total Hours: 17,899
Please help me get to 1k. If not, at least 3/4 of the way. Its not about the money. its about great content and being a YouTube Family. Thanks! Good Luck All! :p

Last edited:

Rahul Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2018
YouTube
lamRahul
Hello everyone my channel has 1000 subscribers although I'm really close to hitting the 4000 hours watch time. I am currently at 3687 hours of watch time and just a bit short of 4000. If everyone in the Freedom community can help me get over 4000 hours would be really appreciated.
I am sharing a link to one of my most viewed videos recently. Do check it out will really appreciate it. :) If you're from Freedom leave a comment on my video will make sure to check out your channel as well

XxstonyxX

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2015
Boston
YouTube
Xxst0ny42xX
well it's really didn't make me mad. it just give me more time to learn more about youtube and ( Livestreaming ) i only ever Livestream because i feel like editing video and chopping them up is a waste of time. But hey :) whatever float youtube boat right :) i'm on the lower count but i am recently learning the rope of social media

Takedownman

New User
Freedom! Member
Much love to everyone here! I am willing to do my part as well. I plan on doing some lives here soon or even go on other peoples channels to help promote them to get them what they need! HMU if you need help and maybe in line with what my channel does! I remember how hard it was getting started on YT and this just sucks! So HMU if you need help folks! We are a family here on YT!
Last 12 month hours watched 1,555,251

I know a lot of users are unhappy with the new monetization threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 viewing hours. I'm creating this thread to help out the users that have great content and are just below the threshold. If you are almost at 1000 subscribers or 4k hours please post below one of your best videos as well as your subscriber count/hours viewed and I will update this thread.

Remember do not request sub4sub or ask for subscribers. If you are here to watch videos only subscribe to channels you truly intent to watch, fake subscribers/view do not help in channel growth.

FurisBrothers85: Subscribers 977

Gilbert Plays ☆ #1 Gaming Channel: Subscribers 962

Forsaker: Subscribers 932

Power Jusho: Subscribers 882

Hamza: Subscribers 845

MultiGameFreakz: Subscribers 834

Daily Driver Reviews: Subscribers 836

JESSETATTOO GAMING: Subscribers 808

Last edited:

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
I made a bit of a boo boo, I'm only at 5500 minutes lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: LW