Official YouTube Monetization (1000 subs 4k hours) breakaway promotion

FireAlley

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2017
YouTube
There's no way that I will be able to reach 1k subscribers.[DOUBLEPOST=1517437488][/DOUBLEPOST]Check It Out! Feedback is greatly appreciated! Currently 526 Subscribers from the 1000 Mark!!!!

Last edited:

duchtgaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2014
hey every 1 pls check my video where i go in to the vault in assassin's creed origin btw it in dutch :D

namnguyenvfx

New User
Feb 1, 2018
YouTube
Hello everyone! I just started to upload some videos about the newly-released Dragon Ball Fighter Z. Please, take a look at it, and if you find it fun and interesting, please subscribe to my channel.

(leodud3)

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 12, 2014
YouTube
hey guys i have a video will help you find the best copyright free music for free and i made so that people would get good music for there channels or projects and if you like this stuff help me reach my goal of getting 500 subs by the end of 2018

TekKnite

Rising User
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
TekKnite
Guys the grind has been so real for me. Been putting in some serious work and I am so close! If you guys could help a Freedom family member out. Give my channel a look see. I think I might having gaming content for all kinds of interest even though I am currently posting a lot of Rivals content. Thanks for reading. Let's keep it going Freedom Family!

Robert Clark

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2017
Houston Texas
YouTube
buckfumbler1
I know a lot of users are unhappy with the new monetization threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 viewing hours. I'm creating this thread to help out the users that have great content and are just below the threshold. If you are almost at 1000 subscribers or 4k hours please post below one of your best videos as well as your subscriber count/hours viewed and I will update this thread.

Remember do not request sub4sub or ask for subscribers. If you are here to watch videos only subscribe to channels you truly intent to watch, fake subscribers/view do not help in channel growth.

Edit: I will be adding channels to the list that are at 75% of the required goal to reach the YPP threshold, 750-1000 subscribers and 3500-4000 hours watched. Once channels reach that amount the will be removed from the list. If you are not yet up to 75% of this goal you are still free to post your video below, once you reach 75% let us know and it will be added to the list.

Be sure to check out the channels below and support the ones that interest you!

Gilbert Plays ☆ #1 Gaming Channel: Subscribers 989
Forsaker: Subscribers 942
JKilo: Subscribers 929
Power Jusho: Subscribers 885

Hamza: Subscribers 853
MultiGameFreakz: Subscribers 865
Daily Driver Reviews: Subscribers 995

BeatsClanLive: Subscribers 860
JESSETATTOO GAMING: Subscribers 941
AppEarningTricks: Subscribers 823
Rahul Plays: Watch Hours 3700
FurisBrothers85: Subscribers 1,003

[Goal reached]

I know sub4sub isn't a great way to grow a channel but i think there should be some feature where when you join a MCN you are automatically subscribed to the top most active channels and then you will have a chance to edit the settings to mute those channels if you dont want to be bombarded with their content. At least that would get us through step 1 (1,000 subs)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I know sub4sub isn't a great way to grow a channel but i think there should be some feature where when you join a MCN you are automatically subscribed to the top most active channels and then you will have a chance to edit the settings to mute those channels if you dont want to be bombarded with their content. At least that would get us through step 1 (1,000 subs)
Wouldn't that completely defeat the purpose of subscribing? It's there to... well... Subscribe to the channel's content and not to just boost a number.

T

The DEC Brothers

Thank you so much to my supporters that have been there for me i finally reached 202 subscribers in the last 2 months i really thank my fans and one day i hope i reach 1k subs

N

NoScope Eren

Hello
Please can you help me achieve my goals:(
Subscribers : 541 / 1.000
Views : 7.530 / 50.000

T

THEMARKWARRIOR

I have 241 subs and 1728 hours of watch time.Can anyone help me with this?