Have you ever done a live steam on your channel

• Yes, I know all about live steaming.

Votes: 89 74.8%
  • Not yet, but I would like to.

Votes: 24 20.2%
  • No, I would rather keep to uploading videos.

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I like this, it's a good initiative. When I stream I actually only stream on Twitch, but i think this will help many others out there.
I believe you can add Twitch too.
I don't have clear how it works. Do I need to submit the streamming somewhere, or the system automaticly detects when am I streamming and this appears in that page?
Submit your channel at https://freedom.community.tm/streams/channel/insert and the thing will scrape and find out when you're streaming by itself.

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
well. i'v bin live streaming since spring time of 2017 when i started being a "youtuber" and 4k watch time only? i normally get a low of 20k watch time at worst. best is more around 70k+ mins
this month closing in 100k mins watched
yo buddy its 4000 hours not minutes :/

Gamenatic

Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2016
YouTube
Gamenatic
hello! i am very interested in this my channel is called gamenatic. im a very passionate streamer and enjoy it alot i have been a partner with freedom since 4 years right now back with my old channel i stream very often and would love to have a chance to be featured! i have 12k watch time. and lately i have been doing very well! hope i get the chance thank you!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDTIH9KChgzwhrngc2qk95w

Reactions: Digu Casillas

TekKnite

Rising User
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
TekKnite
I have been streaming consistently around 2 PM CST until around 6 PM I stream rivals of aether (an 8-bit smash like game) pokemon, smite, enter the gungeon and many other games. If you guys would like to come check out my livestreams it would be greatly appreciated :D
youtube.com/beatsclanlive/live hope to see you guys there

D

Deleted member 197467

I don't have clear how it works. Do I need to submit the streamming somewhere, or the system automaticly detects when am I streamming and this appears in that page?
I would also like to know how this works

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
yeah still trying to find out how to tell if i can be apart of this or not. will i get a message on here or something telling me if i'm joining or not?

D

Deleted member 197467

I only need just over 400 more subs to get to 1k... Will not get that this month why YouTube.

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
not really hard to do it with roblox. seen people go from 100 subs to 500+ in a month.
really depends on how active you are on stream and what you do.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I would also like to know how this works
yeah still trying to find out how to tell if i can be apart of this or not. will i get a message on here or something telling me if i'm joining or not?

As long as you are a full member of the forums you can submit your YouTube channel on the stream page https://freedom.community.tm/streams/ by clicking submit channel. Once you have submitted your channel it will be looked over by a moderator/admin then accepted. Once accepted you stream will automatically show up on the streaming page (it may take 10 minutes to update before it shows up).

Once you have 3000 to 4000 watch hours we will also add your channel to our featured streams.

I only need just over 400 more subs to get to 1k... Will not get that this month why YouTube.
Looks like you are well on your way there, even if you don't make it don't let YouTube stop you making content!