Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983

Don't get me wrong, I love comments, but why say nice/cool/good video before you even watch the video? I know this guy is not even into my content or he would have comment that relates to the video. It comments like First, that drives me up the wall.

What the point going to a video, comment nice video without watching it and then click way?

I want real views and meaningful comments.

GameOnBeast

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
Australia
YouTube
I see man, I know it can be pretty annoying. Some people may even be just a good fan of yours and like to tell you that they are there, along with you.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Honestly, keeping your comments real and meaningful is impossible on YouTube no matter the size of your channel. Small channels will get sub4sub comments, larger ones will get spam. With these comments it's hard to tell what to do with them... Do you nuke then for lack of quality or answer with a novel about commenting after you've seen the video? I honestly never knew what to do...

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I hate that as well, i would much prefer people to either not leave a comment if they haven't watched it or leave a meaningful comment

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Honestly it isn't anything that's really bothered me. Fake or not I usually just say thanks and get on with my day when those types of comments happen.