Tech Youtube Channel

BannerRammer

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hello, everybody, my name is Lorenzo aka BannerRammer and this is the content I post on YouTube, I make tech reviews, Tutorials, Gaming, Indie Gaming, unboxing, and also Vlogging, I can help you grow my channel and also help you things that aren't YouTube Creating, so subscribe for my content, and hit that notification button, like and comment, I hope I help you and goodbye.

Reactions: HarriTech

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hello, everybody, my name is Lorenzo aka BannerRammer and this is the content I post on YouTube, I make tech reviews, Tutorials, Gaming, Indie Gaming, unboxing, and also Vlogging, I can help you grow my channel and also help you things that aren't YouTube Creating, so subscribe for my content, and hit that notification button, like and comment, I hope I help you and goodbye.
Welcome to freedom!

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member

Hello and welcome!