Status
Not open for further replies.

HungNguyen

New User
Mar 7, 2018
Vietnam
www.nguyenhung.info
YouTube
Dear Freedom family, my channel does not show ads even when monetized. I got help from the Freedom team and the Youtube team, but I have not found a solution yet. I did everything, but nothing happened. Looking forward to receiving help from everyone.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Does your channel have 1k Subscribers and 4k hours of watch time within the past year?
Accord to what I see is that he has the subscribers, but I know ways how I am able to go in and see the exact number of subscribers and views and all of that stuff he gets per day.
On the 21st and 22nd, he went from averaging around 3 subscribers a day to 313 on the 21st and 312 on the 22nd. Then it went back down to averaging 3 a day. Looks like he bought subscribers after the new monetization requirements went into place.

Last edited:
Reactions: HungNguyen
Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Accord to what I see is that he has the subscribers, but I know ways how I am able to go in and see the exact number of subscribers and views and all of that stuff he gets per day.
On the 21st and 22nd, he went from averaging around 3 subscribers a day to 313 on the 21st and 312 on the 22nd. Then it went back down to averaging 3 a day. Looks like he bought subscribers after the new monetization requirements went into place.
Let's not jump to allegations about buying Subscribers.

Back to OP:
Does your YouTube features page show monetisation in green?

Upvote 0

DuchMroku

New User
Freedom! Member
I have the same problem.. I think that's because youtube new, stupid algorithm just exclude small channels from most of advertisements even with enebled monetization, cause advertisers don't wanna pay millions of dollars for meaningless views on small channels with probably poor quality content... Maybe if we reach some amount of views per day ads will show...

Reactions: HungNguyen
Upvote 0

HungNguyen

New User
Mar 7, 2018
Vietnam
www.nguyenhung.info
YouTube

Thank you for your support! Your judgement seems correct. But actually, the subscribers was given to me as a gift and I received it. Then after being reviewed again, the channel still allowed to join monetization (the monetization symbol still green) and seems that there is no other abnormal thing on the channel except no ads. Could you please advise how to have the ads shown again?

Upvote 0

HungNguyen

New User
Mar 7, 2018
Vietnam
www.nguyenhung.info
YouTube
Let's not jump to allegations about buying Subscribers.

Back to OP:
Does your YouTube features page show monetisation in green?

The channel still allowed to join monetization (the monetization symbol still green) and seems that there is no other abnormal thing on the channel except no ads. Could you please advise how to have the ads shown again?[DOUBLEPOST=1521267538][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you for taking care of my problem. Currently my channel is backed by YouTube for advertising. Thank you everyone for your support.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Advertisements may only show on some of the content or at certain times, which are specific to the type of advertising available for your content. This would also depend on whether or not it would be a monetised view or not, this is completely normal and nothing to really worry about. There isn't anything you can do to ensure that ads are shown except for making sure monetisation is enabled and that you have selected to run ads on your videos. Apart from that there isn't anything else you can do

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.