RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
I am part of the Utah YouTuber Meet Up's now. Like quite a few YouTubers come to this event once a month. Small channels to famous YouTubers show up. This month we had Jake Larsen, a YouTube Marketing Ambassador that was picked by Google because he has helped many multi-million dollar business grow in online sales by 60%.
This is a small video that I shot of the meet up that has some tips on YouTube Advertising and how the marketing works within YouTube. I hope you learn some new information from this!

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Awesome! Did you find learning about the marketing side of YouTube helpful for working on the creator side?
I learn quite a bit from it. The marketing side seems pretty difficult to do, but it's possible. I also learned that YouTube is like 40 Super Bowls going on per day. That is how many people watch videos on YouTube.

William Chamberlain

Head of Ad Sales
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2014
United Kingdom
google.com
YouTube
I learn quite a bit from it. The marketing side seems pretty difficult to do, but it's possible. I also learned that YouTube is like 40 Super Bowls going on per day. That is how many people watch videos on YouTube.

Yeah it is a crazy big market! And it's not easy, but with a good grasp on basic business and it's not too hard to pick up. Here I am with the pleasure of managing ad sales for the network with the most partners in the world, feels good. :)

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Yeah it is a crazy big market! And it's not easy, but with a good grasp on basic business and it's not too hard to pick up. Here I am with the pleasure of managing ad sales for the network with the most partners in the world, feels good. :)
It looks like you are doing a great job so far William! Keep up the hard work on ad sales for Freedom! :)