Your choice playstation or Xbox?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would say out of the two you have selected I would say Playstation. Though my best and favourite console ever has to be the PS2 as this is truly reliable, durable, has a great selection of games and never seems to break. Heck I've had mine since they came out and never needed to get it fixed.

supimnathan

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2017
YouTube
Whats your best game console?

Honestly for me it's the Nintendo Switch as it offers the most unique games. I am a PC player and to me the switch offers me games most different from my regular platform. I own an Xbox One, but never a Playstation since the PS2, not because I am bias, but simply I was a massive Halo fan in the day and it was more of a reason for that console!

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
PS2/PS3. Both are pretty much the same to me, because, my PS2 broke, and I have a PS3 to play my PS2 games on. But my reason for PlayStation being my favorite is because of one of my most favorite game series, Ratchet and Clank.

uberimmortalomen

Upload daily!
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
zehimmortalomen
At the end of the day it's personal preference PS4 is my main (even tho I own a PS4 and Xbox one). Both are great but overall I like the PS4. KEEP IN MIND. Xbox 360 was and still is in my opinion one of the greatest consoles of all time ONLY behind ps2. So, their is no bias. I just love the PS4(especially since it accepts USB mics, has Spotify and uhhh paragon duh and so on. Just love it.