Resources you-tube name? help pls!

Are x's good in YouTube names? Like xXHiXx

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RizenGaming

Rising User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
If you are wanting to create a new YouTube account do NOT use xX in your name.

1.) It will be uprofessional looking when someone views your channel.

2.) When adding xX it could be kinda hard for audience members to remember your name because so many people use "xX"

I would not recommend it. Also, why are trying to create a new account after people finding out about your first one?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
We all have that one Nickname people give us or that name we make when playing games. I for example use my Playstation ID. My Xbox tag, Playstation tag, even my ingame characters i always named TwilightPrinze. I love the Zelda series wich is the reason i made this name.

What is something you like, a classic game or maybe something else? Throw in a own mix and make a custom name from it.

Reactions: RizenGaming

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
they kept making fun of it and whatching vids in classes
Honestly you shouldn't let that get you down. They can make fun of you all they want, but if you're doing what you love it shouldn't matter. People in school aren't even going to be there for you when you get out, and honestly you shouldn't be ashamed of who you are. Own it!

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
Goped's right. You shouldn't let those people get the better of you. Keep on doing what you love and ignore the haters.

As for the name, putting xX....Xx is the worst idea ever since every "cool kids" are doing it. Instead, think of a name that suits you perfectly. Use the time to come up with a name you'd want to stick to the end.

For me, I didn't call myself Aim because I'm good at aiming in shooting games. I call myself that because it's the first 3 letters of my real name, and that it's actually a word. Games is just there to rhyme with Aim. The makes the name sound more nicer compared to AimGames. Hence, the name TheAimGames was born! :D

Sea

Respected User
Sep 20, 2014
YouTube
Yeah, so X we agree is a no no, but you could call yourself X, that'd be a nice twist. Also, names come from interaction and preference. 4 years ago my friends called me Sealand for the first time. I was called that because I resembled Sealand from Hetalia, and it's been 4 years running. It's not something we can just give you on the fly. It has o fit yourself.

Now, let them watch the videos. A) More views, B)Retention time, C)It's a win lose game. They lose because all they do is give you a btter viewership, and you win from that, plus maybe one of the kid secretly admires you. Always have that in your mind. It helps.

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
i want to make a new channel cause my school found my other one and I couldn't take it any more, so any names from you guys would be great
I won't use those xX because to be honest I think it will be to much and will never remember the name

Flaffy33

Don't Drown It's not good for your health
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube
they kept making fun of it and whatching vids in classes
Don't listen to them. There are always going to be haters and jerks in the world.

"Critics are our friends, they show us our faults"
- Benjamin Franklin
If this is something you believe in, and it is something you want to do, go for it! Don't listen to what other people think. If you know that what you're doing is what you truly want to do, don't be embarrassed by it, because those are the kinds of people that change the world.

Also don't use the x's. I know its been said a lot but if you want to get noticed it wont work too well. People wouldn't be able to find you as easily through the search bar because people dont tend to type x's in.