Xbox Game Pass Good or Bad?

That Older Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2014
Belfast
YouTube
ERL0
I have the gamepass for the last 3 months and I must say I am liking it there are some good games on it like Hellblade,Forza Horizon 4,Sniper Elite 4 and many other good titles.
Has any others got it and what is your own verdict on the gamepass.

That Older Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2014
Belfast
YouTube
ERL0
Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service from Microsoft for use with its Xbox One gaming console. Described as "Netflix for video games", the Xbox Game Pass grants users access to a catalog of games from a range of publishers for a single monthly subscription price.

Realnews

New User
Feb 25, 2019
I think game pass is good. For us you can have 2 months of game pass for just 2 pounds. Not a bad offer at all. If you don't like it then you can cancel it after 2 months.

That Older Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2014
Belfast
YouTube
ERL0
Its a source for games think about it any Microsoft games come out will go straight into the GamePass and rumors is Gears of war 5 will be on gamepass at launch.

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
Honestly, I think at this point, short of slight better offerings, Playstation Plus and GamePass are a bit on the same level now so it's really just your pref/what platform do you own now.

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
I like Game pass. It's super convenient to have and Microsoft announced last year that all Xbox One Exclusives will release same day on Game pass. Pretty sure they also announced a recent finding that people are more likely to buy a game once they have played it on game pass (which seems sort of crazy).