Subscriber Milestone wow... never thought i get this!

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
well my goal was to get 5k subs before 2017 end. and well my channel finnaly went to 5,000 subs today! thanks for anyone who helped support my channel in advance. and for the people on freedom that helped me out with ideas on how to be known a bit more. 1 year of hard work pays off i guess XD peace for now and hope others get there goal down by the end of this year :D

Andrew Rothman

Rising User
Dec 4, 2017
YouTube
That's amazing, man!! Congratulations!! I hope to make it to 1K next year, 5k is really a great achievement!! Keep up the great work!! I'll check your channel out!

Magikarp Films

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
That's amazing, man!! Congratulations!! I hope to make it to 1K next year, 5k is really a great achievement!! Keep up the great work!! I'll check your channel out!
yeah only down fall is i have to setup everything again since i just installed a new ssd as my main driver XD so today was all me fixing/streaming for fun XD

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations, I'm really pleased to hear you hit your target before the end of the year - just goes to show when you work hard for something then you can make it happen. As mentioned by Koala above do you have any plans for next year?

Magikarp Films

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
Congratulations, I'm really pleased to hear you hit your target before the end of the year - just goes to show when you work hard for something then you can make it happen. As mentioned by Koala above do you have any plans for next year?
Wow just in time! Congrats on 5000 subscribers that's an awesome milestone. Any idea on what you think you can reach next year?
as of right now my goals are done. i wanted to break a barrier that i thought i would not break for the fun of it. but ended up happening since day 1 of this year when i started youtube. yeah only had my channel up and going of this year. had some other videos of 2016 but was not really a "hey let's get noticed a bit" as i just did that for me... but my girlfriend and i thought it be cool to see if i can hit a random number. and that was 5k by the end of this year. didn't think i hit it but it was a fun ride. but as of right now. i plan to just do me and not worry about numbers and see where it takes me from there.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
well my goal was to get 5k subs before 2017 end. and well my channel finnaly went to 5,000 subs today! thanks for anyone who helped support my channel in advance. and for the people on freedom that helped me out with ideas on how to be known a bit more. 1 year of hard work pays off i guess XD peace for now and hope others get there goal down by the end of this year :D
Well done! Gratz!