Will You Buy Windows 10

LiquidOCELOT

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
windows 10 probably will be filled with bugs at first and again the annoying things again with the start menu, but you can always install start 10 may be and disable most of its annoying features, but ofcourse i am hoping for a new version of Movie maker for 10 and also indeed missing out on direct x 12 will be a mistake so ofcourse every one should upgrade if they want to fully utilize there system specs and take advantage of directx12 and its a free upgrade as well

MostQuality

Rising User
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
I'm getting it for free as well, but I'm not sure how well I will like it (considering that I like windows 7 better than windows 8 which is what I have now)

Borislav Borisov

Freedom! Member
Sep 6, 2014
YouTube
Everyone is getting it for free. Officially it is only for users who have purchased Win7 or Win8 however you can download the public beta version right now and it is yours once it comes out on July 30th. (Testers are eligible to receive a free copy of Windows 10)

Allegro1225

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
YouTube
Allegro1225
i already saw reviews and they said that is it worse than windows 8.

And then there are reviews saying otherwise...I mean, it's your choice at the end of the day. :)

Also keep in mind that these reviews are not necessarily on the finished product. "Beta" updates are continuing to be released to those who volunteered to test Windows 10. I don't think Microsoft did this with Windows 8, so the lengthy testing period, to me at least, seems like a step in the right direction.

Reactions: Borislav Borisov

Talkative Gamer

Respected User
May 31, 2015
YouTube
Sometimes the finished product is 100 times worse than the beta. Microsoft should have stuck with windows 7. I never had any problems with windows 7. Since i got this computer with windows 8 everything has been acting up. I have had to restart this computer numerous times because something would just stop working. Microsoft is ruining windows but I have to give them props for backwards compatibility on xbox one.

Borislav Borisov

Freedom! Member
Sep 6, 2014
YouTube
i already saw reviews and they said that is it worse than windows 8.
I could not disagree more. It was worse because it was a BETA. Currently, the latest 10162 build is running great. I am able to get the same 299 FPS in CS:GO as I did in Windows 8.1. I know some of you might say that it's not a heavy game, but I also played The Crew on Ultra at nearly 30 FPS which is fine for my laptop as well as GTA V on pretty high settings which was the same performance I got on Windows 8.1. There are no issues running Adobe Photoshop, Premiere or After Effects and I've been using Windows 10 build 10162 for 5 days now. Pretty happy with the upgrade.

Talkative Gamer

Respected User
May 31, 2015
YouTube
I could not disagree more. It was worse because it was a BETA. Currently, the latest 10162 build is running great. I am able to get the same 299 FPS in CS:GO as I did in Windows 8.1. I know some of you might say that it's not a heavy game, but I also played The Crew on Ultra at nearly 30 FPS which is fine for my laptop as well as GTA V on pretty high settings which was the same performance I got on Windows 8.1. There are no issues running Adobe Photoshop, Premiere or After Effects and I've been using Windows 10 build 10162 for 5 days now. Pretty happy with the upgrade.
Well I know what i know. No one can change my mind.

Allegro1225

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
YouTube
Allegro1225
Windows 8.1 doesn't play nicely with my graphics/video drivers at all. Games that I should be able to run (like Rome Total War 2, for instance) crash to a black screen after about an hour of gameplay. I've heard unconfirmed scuttlebutt that Windows 10 will address these issues, as well as allow users to download driver updates from Windows Update.

Billy PlaysMC

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
I am not getting it could get it for free but when microsoft releases things there are always a lot of bugs. So I will stick with windows 7