Solved Will this cause issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2e522d44

Nov 22, 2017
So i just found my other old youtube channel from a while back... It has monetization enabled and over 1k subs but it doesnt have 4k hours watch time... Will this cause issue if trying to join freedom?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned above you do need both the watch hours and subscribe amount in order to join any MCN, so yes it will cause issues for you.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
MCN's are basically governed by the YPP, so they are the same rules, there has been many videos of this made on the Freedom YouTube channel as well. They aren't able to accept or keep any partners if they don't meet the current requirements, sorry

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
about 1 hour away i think haha
Ah that would do it, looks like you just scraped through :)

I believe they way they do is more of an average over the month, so if your watch time over 1 year drops below the 4k mark they wont instantly remove you from the YPP. However if you continue to have less than the view time throughout the month then by the time they re-check it is possible that your channel can be removed.

Make sure you keep up the effort to get your channel views back above 4k to ensure that your channel remains in the YPP. As far as joining the network as long as you are in the YPP you should be fine.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.