Solved Will my channel be rejected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishad hasan

New User
Oct 5, 2017
YouTube
Hello, I am Nishad Hasan. I just applied in Freedom for my channel. I have some contents with copyright issue but don't have any view restriction. Also have 2 community guidelink stricks which will remove in next month. Will Freedom reject my channel?

Thanks in advance.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, I am Nishad Hasan. I just applied in Freedom for my channel. I have some contents with copyright issue but don't have any view restriction. Also have 2 community guidelink stricks which will remove in next month. Will Freedom reject my channel?

Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the Community :)

If you have 2 copyright strikes then i suggest you first remove the content as it may hard your channel and with it can't join a Network.

Reactions: nishad hasan
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If you have community guideline strikes you would need to wait for them to expire first and then reapply to join Freedom

Upvote 0

nishad hasan

New User
Oct 5, 2017
YouTube
If you have community guideline strikes you would need to wait for them to expire first and then reapply to join Freedom
Okay. Thanks a lot. I will apply then.[DOUBLEPOST=1507323132][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it possible that I can give you my channel url and you can check my channel that is it possible to approve or not?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Okay. Thanks a lot. I will apply then.[DOUBLEPOST=1507323132][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it possible that I can give you my channel url and you can check my channel that is it possible to approve or not?
I don't deal with any of the applications or have the ability to comment on whether or not a channel will be approved or not. Best to wait until your community strikes are gone and if your channel is still free of strikes and fulfils the rest of Freedoms requirements then you should be good

Upvote 0

nishad hasan

New User
Oct 5, 2017
YouTube
I don't deal with any of the applications or have the ability to comment on whether or not a channel will be approved or not. Best to wait until your community strikes are gone and if your channel is still free of strikes and fulfils the rest of Freedoms requirements then you should be good
Does Freedom accept copyright content (with copyright strick)? Does Freedom accept Hot Videos (not 18+). Please let me know. Because my channel have copyright content and have hot videos.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
No if you have any copyright strikes you wouldn't be able to join Freedom, likewise with any outstanding community guideline strikes. as for age specific content as long as this complies with YouTube guidelines then I don't see why not. Always best to direct any content specific questions to the support team though

Reactions: nishad hasan
Upvote 0

nishad hasan

New User
Oct 5, 2017
YouTube
No if you have any copyright strikes you wouldn't be able to join Freedom, likewise with any outstanding community guideline strikes. as for age specific content as long as this complies with YouTube guidelines then I don't see why not. Always best to direct any content specific questions to the support team though
Thanks for your comment. Please check the images. One is of Channel Status and Features and other picture indicate that my content include copyright content. So, now tell me if my Community Guideline Strikes removed then can I apply in freedom?

Thanks in advance.[DOUBLEPOST=1507566037][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for your comment. Please check the images. One is of Channel Status and Features and other picture indicate that my content include copyright content. So, now tell me if my Community Guideline Strikes removed then can I apply in freedom?
First Image
Second Image

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You can apply to join freedom, though its really up to them whether or not they accept your channel with the copyright it currently has. This can be taken on a case by case basis and could depend on how much of your channels content is flagged as potential copyright.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.