Will freedom kick me out?

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569
Ok so I've been having some problems lately. Problems at home. With a very very VERY failed relationship. Moved in with girlfriend. Things were going good. I was trying to get situated so I could start up vids again and then turmoil happened and I had to leave again and move back to where I was previously. I'm still trying to get my life back from the crazy its gone thru. My problem is my views are falling cuz of no new videos. I want to know. If I don't get back on track soon will FREEDOM! kick me out? I really don't want that to happen. I mean I haven't been here long but I like it here. Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: ItsBill

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
If you become inactive for a while there's a chance they will unlink your channel it happened to me a while back :)

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
It might be a while if anything. I was inactive for more than half a year but my account was never unlinked.

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Well I think you should be ok. Even if you don't post new videos people still watch your other vidoes and you get views and money too. I don't know if there is some rule in here if you don't post vidoes for some time to be unlinked but you should ask support for that. And btw good luck in fixing your problems. :)

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
I was inactive for a year and I just came back to find my channel is just how I left it. Still linked with freedom and everything. Literally never even commented for like 6 months. You'll be fine bro.