1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

WHY SUBS FOR SUBS IS BAD!

Discussion in 'Resources and Tips' started by KingFansuri, Jan 6, 2018.

1. KingFansuri

KingFansuri Full Member

Forum Posts:
    In this post, I will be sharing my opinion on why SUBS4SUBS IS BAD and sharing some tips to get subscribers and views the right way.

So here is why subs for subs is bad...

•ITS VIOLATING YOUTUBE POLICY

•You will have lots of dead subscribers and it will impact you if your views per videos dont match your subscribers ratio

•You will not get ranked in search or featured with a bad subscriber ratio to viewers per vid.

•You will probably not be that successful on youtube if your want to have a youtube career.

*Comment down if there is more reason why subs4subs is bad*

Tips to get subscribers and viewers.
    NOTE: THIS WILL NOT BE AN OVERNIGHT PROCESS!!

•GOOD QUALITY CONTENT IS KING!! Remember this. As long as your content is entertaining and/or educational. People will watch your videos!

•CONSISTENT.
    Stick to an upload schedule. It could be once a week, daily or once a month as long as you stick to it.

•Remind your viewers to subscribe and like in between your videos or interval. Use the 'Cards' or annotations feature on youtube

BONUS TIPS: Check the statistics of your average watch time. If your average watch time Is about 1 minutes, make use of the youtube end screen feature to get your viewers to watch your other videos. This can potentially gain their support because you were able to get them to stick around.

•DO NOT CLICKBAIT
    Misleading to get views
    [Dont need to explain, you should know this]

Dont be afraid to comment if you have any tips and tricks.

As always! STAY AWESOME

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  2. LW001

LW001 Moderator Moderator Wiki Contributor Beta Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Clickbait is not a bad thing. If you use titles / thumbnails just so noone clicks on them you completely missed the point of them. Once it gets misleading it's a different story.

Good thread, might be worth it to make a Sub4Sub article on the Wiki now that I think of it.

3. KingFansuri

KingFansuri Full Member

Forum Posts:
    Yeap i need to edit it. Misleading clickbait i mean

4. PhayilGaming

PhayilGaming Full Member

Forum Posts:
    I feel a lot of people fall into this trap! It takes hard work, but view/subs eventually come :D

KingFansuri likes this.
  5. KingFansuri

KingFansuri Full Member

Forum Posts:
    "Dont ask for views and you will get views" Always keep this in mind. As long we stick to rules and tag properly