Solved Why is my channel unpartnered now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshposh

Rising User
Dec 7, 2016
I have 2 accounts that were partnered with Freedom for 2 weeks now. This morning to my surprise my Youtube revenue is set back to zero and my Freedom dashboard is now telling me that I have to accept the invitation on the Youtube dashboard, but it isn't there.

This has to be resolved soon or I have to take my business elsewhere.Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey @joshposh and @Yasha Gaming,

sorry to hear you are running into the issue. As I assume you are logged in on the right accounts, please contact Support on this issue providing your Freedom! Dashboard ID found at http://freedom.tm and your YouTube Channel ID and they will probably send you the Learn More button in a few days.

For more help on finding the channel ID and Learn More button, see these spoilers:

Example: My channel URL is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ROG-bdP_yuZbJcMGx2_gA . This is found on my channel.
My ID would be what comes after the /channel/ part, that being UC1ROG-bdP_yuZbJcMGx2_gA .

Upvote 0

joshposh

Rising User
Dec 7, 2016
This is BS. I set my videos to private on certain times of the day. Customer Support has gotten back to me and they said that I take them down, which is technically wrong. It's been 24 hours as I've added videos that won't be toggled private and public, still no accept button on my dashboard. You guys are fast to accept us and get us making money, but you guys suck at getting back to us in a timely manner afterwards.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
This is BS. I set my videos to private on certain times of the day. Customer Support has gotten back to me and they said that I take them down, which is technically wrong. It's been 24 hours as I've added videos that won't be toggled private and public, still no accept button on my dashboard. You guys are fast to accept us and get us making money, but you guys suck at getting back to us in a timely manner afterwards.
Technically when you set videos to private they aren't able to be viewed by the public as such could be classed by some as "taking the video down" - as you limit who can see it. In regards to the accept button under our new guidelines you need to have a live chat with a Freedom representative to get this sent to you, which you can do after your channel has been reviewed - you should see a green box on your Freedom dashboard, clicking this should then open up the chat for you

Upvote 0

joshposh

Rising User
Dec 7, 2016
Technically when you set videos to private they aren't able to be viewed by the public as such could be classed by some as "taking the video down" - as you limit who can see it. In regards to the accept button under our new guidelines you need to have a live chat with a Freedom representative to get this sent to you, which you can do after your channel has been reviewed - you should see a green box on your Freedom dashboard, clicking this should then open up the chat for you

It's been over 24 hours after sending in snap shots of my youtube and freedom dashboards, and I have not gotten any word or magical green button to get accepted AGAIN.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It's been over 24 hours after sending in snap shots of my youtube and freedom dashboards, and I have not gotten any word or magical green button to get accepted AGAIN.
Unfortunately it can take a day or so for this to be sorted by our support team, due to the amount of request and tickets they have to go through on a day by day basis - Did they ask you to send this in via the support portal at www.support.tm ?? If so would you be able to provide me with the ticket ID number and I shall see if I can't get this looked at ASAP for you.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
What irritates me is that my revenue before this is gone. This is my case number 184095
Its probably just a glitch with the dashboard at the minute and you wouldn't of lost that revenue - I shall pass things over now and try and get this sorted as soon as possible for you

Upvote 0

joshposh

Rising User
Dec 7, 2016
5 days later and no help from anyone. Time to look for another network.[DOUBLEPOST=1481811320][/DOUBLEPOST]So I finally got a acceptance bubble and guess what? They said it was Youtubes fault that they now require a adsense account. So this whole week I was told it was my fault because I set my videos to private, that's why monetization was turned off, but in actuality Youtube made the changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Calling people buttholes wont help you. If YT changes your videos to private, for whatever reason, there is very little we can do, youll have to change them back manually.

Feel free to post here if you have anymore questions, until then, thread answered & solved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.