YouTube why i don't post daily

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Because i don't have the time and also post like 3 days a week idk what to post on tuesdays
i mean even if i could post Everyday and i think i did at some point i don't have any Content That i can- Post for an Entire Week and Also since i Forget to edit sometimes And things like that.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
I think that's more than okay, not all the creator have to post every single day
exactly however if live streamed i think i would have it on Sundays and plus i spend the weekends editing the Monday and Tuesday videos
And think i only can post weekdays Anyways since the lineup that i made Recently can only fill up a Single weekday mon-fri.

Reactions: Thelazysideoflife

BYERA 12

New User
Oct 13, 2018
YouTube
As a Beginner I don't post daily so as not to annoy friends with links. Once you build an audience and you have time, you can upload daily per your new subs request or desire. But since I'm only dealing with friends who wouldn't want me to take too much advantage of them, I upload once a week or even once in two weeks. Hopefully one day I will have my own Audience that turns on notifications and stuff. I know I spoke about myself but I totally wouldn't come at you for not posting daily. Just be consistent to the days you post I guess

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
As a Beginner I don't post daily so as not to annoy friends with links. Once you build an audience and you have time, you can upload daily per your new subs request or desire. But since I'm only dealing with friends who wouldn't want me to take too much advantage of them, I upload once a week or even once in two weeks. Hopefully one day I will have my own Audience that turns on notifications and stuff. I know I spoke about myself but I totally wouldn't come at you for not posting daily. Just be consistent to the days you post I guess
well tbh i used to have Active fans until i took break idk if i still do but Those ppl watch my vids from time to time however posting daily is Helpful but if i post daily i don't wanna spam anyone with links or Whatever.