Gaming Why I do YouTube

GeeksGoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ireland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi I'm Luke. My friends and I started this channel for fun. They later quit but I kept going. Now I do it with my brother who occasionally helps out to record videos. I love to record games and hope to see you at my channel. My goal is to reach 150 subs , I currently have 79. I do YouTube because I want to make people smile and be happy. That's all , bye.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Luke & welcome to the Freedom forums. Its nice to hear you kept up with it & for a good reason. I took a quick look at your channel, While I liked the channel art I felt the thumbnails could use some work to maybe get people hocked to the video before watching. I will help you in the long run to also have some kind of thumbnail template. There are plenty of people on the community forums who would be willing to help you out with stuff like this. Just ask in our request/offers section to ask for help with those thumbnails & you could also ask for a review in our community reviews section (which required you to have the forum partner badge). If you need any help around, please don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​

BORICUAxSaint

New User
May 18, 2017
YouTube
Hi! I as well doing gaming videos. I do hope that you reach your goal and its an awesome motivation to do YouTube to make people laugh.