PC Who wants to collab?! ClumsySamurai 212 sub

ClumsySamurai

Rising User
Aug 3, 2016
YouTube
ClumsySamurai
What is up guys ClumsySamurai is my channel and I make funny moments game with A LOT of smack talking or having fun in general. I present you with a collaboration I need a group of youtuber who have Gang Beast and it will be my first Gang Beast video on my channel. Also if you are willing to collab. However, if you want to collab on something else just tell me. If you don't get a message from me on this post then PM me on my social media or on my channel.

Requriement:
1. Your content must be kinda like my content that I make.
2. You must be a outgoing person or someone who is able to keep a funny commentary
3. Be yourself
4. Must have at least around 90 sub (But if you really want to collab hit me up with your channel and wait for an answer. I have collab with youtuber with 10 sub)

Reactions: Lion KingTv

Lion KingTv

Rising User
Jan 19, 2017
YouTube
What is up guys ClumsySamurai is my channel and I make funny moments game with A LOT of smack talking or having fun in general. I present you with a collaboration I need a group of youtuber who have Gang Beast and it will be my first Gang Beast video on my channel. Also if you are willing to collab. However, if you want to collab on something else just tell me. If you don't get a message from me on this post then PM me on my social media or on my channel.

Requriement:
1. Your content must be kinda like my content that I make.
2. You must be a outgoing person or someone who is able to keep a funny commentary
3. Be yourself
4. Must have at least around 90 sub (But if you really want to collab hit me up with your channel and wait for an answer. I have collab with youtuber with 10 sub)

Hey! i have 220 subs, and i play csgo on my channel!
Go check my channel out if you want to collab!