Who is your favorite youtuber?

vin267

New User
Jan 16, 2018
YouTube
I recently found a channel called "Yes Theory" and it became my favorite one immediately! They're basically a group of friends who two years ago decided to say "yes" to everything what's offered to them and they've been documenting it all! It's so inspirational and motivating to see how much can just a one, simple word change!

man they are so cool and I seriously wanna do stuf like that but i dont know many people who do

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
h3h3 productions. Papa bless!

Sent from my Boat using Tapatalk
What up Hila Klieners! What up pimp nation!

Who is your favorite youtuber?

Definitely got a few. I'm one of those people who enjoy the mainstream YouTube Community. So anyone from Killer Keem, to Idubbbz, to H3 to bloody Dolan Dark.

For inspiration tho, I definitely get my comedy from H3, Idubbbz and a little bit of Stephen Tries. I try to edit with a combination of WillNE and H3. Filming I try to go for the classic YouTuber shots, so again H3, FilthyFrank and PewDiePie I guess.

I think its important if you're taking YouTube as a serious job to get involved in the active and popular community and really see what different creators bring to the table that you can learn from. To watch something like True Geordie and then jump straight to Good Mythical Morning is useful for me because you can learn something from both that can be really valuable a bit later on.

Reactions: LW