Community Who else is effected?

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
Please do comment below or on actual video if you got this email.
First initial reactions, got this for all my channels. Going to be uploading full rant soon.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Seems like most people got an email like this, seems like YT is just trying to squash small channels again all in the name of money

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hey guys,

Thought I would take a minute to pop on here and put my thoughts down.

So what I can say is in terms of your YouTube features nothing seems like it will change, This rule change does suck and we dont want to see any one go we have spent many years building a family and working with the Freedom! family.

As for Freedom! Partnership I can say as a leadership team we are looking at ways to still work with all of you and to try and keep as many resources available as possible to the Freedom! Family "Partner" or "nonpartner" we are not going to abandon you we are still a family. What this looks like we are still trying to figure out. we have a few different options we are exploring and as soon as we have come to a decision, you'll know it.

What are the resources most important to you guys? What would you hate to lose most? How do you use that resource?If you can give me an idea of this as a leadership team look at that and try to find ways to make the most crucial resources still available to you.

Thanks,
Stefan

Jace

New User
Jan 18, 2018
YouTube
It was hard enough to get 10K views on one of my channels(I have two), but I have 70 subs on one of them(Jace JohR) and almost 700 on Crazy Unicorn J after almost 4 years /: I will probably never get 1K subs /:

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
I got the email, but I am not that far of the threshold and will keep working towards it.
Thats a good attitude ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1516402457][/DOUBLEPOST]
It was hard enough to get 10K views on one of my channels(I have two), but I have 70 subs on one of them(Jace JohR) and almost 700 on Crazy Unicorn J after almost 4 years /: I will probably never get 1K subs /:
You're very close to 1k, keep at it ! ^^ the watch time is insane through, read channels even with 10k + subs are struggling whith the watch time and going to be taken off partnership too D :

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlos de Aragón