YouTube Who are your favorite Youtubers and why?

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
1: SSoHPKC

Why:
He was one of the best American YouTuber who did let's play videos, but as of late he has gone AWOL, stopped uploading content which kinda drove me off from watching his videos, he could be sick or just busy in general, but could've told us that he couldn't post anything or whatever, also he was so sarcastic and overall fun to watch.

uberimmortalomen

Upload daily!
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
zehimmortalomen
Uberhaxornova - James (first YouTube I actually started following back in mid 2012)
Immortalhd - Aleksandr (his personality reminds me of myself)
Ssohpkc - Seamus (very dry/sarcastic humor I love)
Boogie2988 - Steven (just a kind, sweet human)
TokeNasty - Kevin (fun energy and hyped always)
Etc. so many too choose from!!

ClutchOGFrog

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
RealOGFrog
My favorite Youtubers would have to be Romanatwood Vlogs and Oprah Sidverson!
Roman is such a supportive and motivational person which is what we need more of in this YouTube community!
Oprah Side: is probably the funniest youtuber i have ever seen every time i want to laugh i just watch his videos!

Digital Gaming 2

New User
Jul 16, 2017
YouTube
My favourite is The XP Gamers other wise known as Captain Shack... Because he does loads of content for any thing Star Wars, Star Trek and well Sci-Fi in general

Tech Buff

New User
Jul 24, 2017
Pewdiepie:coz whenever I get tired I will watch his video and I will have full of fun.he is a gaming and comedy channel

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone!

I wanted to know, who are your favorite YouTubers? Besides yourself of course ;D

:) Mine are Jenna Marbles and skellydun, because they are both absolutely hilarious! :)

Let me know your favorites and why! :D
Can't say i have a favorite but i like to watch Game Kings and Power Unlimited but they are not HUGE or something :p

Dialoro

New User
Jul 26, 2017
Mine?
Hmm, probably Mr.Beast.
Well, I have been watching that person he had 20k. He also made me laugh alot. He also gave me inspiration to do youtube.

Viorel

New User
Aug 5, 2017
I would say all the big youtubers are favorites, but from the normal mortals, I pick ZIOVO.