YouTube Who are your favorite Youtubers and why?

Alex Florent

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2017
YouTube
Hi ^-^

My fav youtuber is jacksepticeye. Because his energy and positivity he always manage to make me smile. And he can go from silly and weird games to deep and meaningfull ones and play with my emotions ^-^

Swandezvous

Rising User
Mar 30, 2017
Oregon
swandezvous.com
YouTube
swandezvous
I've stumbled across a few in my pursuit of building up my own channel.
One is Danielle Nungesser. She's just got the best attitude I've seen yet on the internet!
Another is one of my closest friends, Joseph Stromme. He writes raw and real Unblack Metal, and Industrial music that promotes ideas that I share.
The other is blueheronproductions. He posts videos of local music in the community I'm from.
All really great YouTubers.

peach drinkwine

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone!

I wanted to know, who are your favorite YouTubers? Besides yourself of course ;D

:) Mine are Jenna Marbles and skellydun, because they are both absolutely hilarious! :)

Let me know your favorites and why! :D

1.PrincessJoules -the fact she is a trans women that helps support other transwomen by empowering them and sometimes making them laugh

redsky9

New User
Sep 6, 2016
I love epicskillshot. If you want to see the newest Lol games they are the best. I'm listening to a video in the background right now. I have no relation to their channel, i just love them.

oSweetBliss

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2017
YouTube
oSweetBliss
My favorite YouTubers:
1. My boyfriend (II Maggos II) because he's the person that inspired and still inspires me to do YouTube and his videos are just amazing! <3
2. iJustine because her vlogs and unboxings are just so funny. Also, when she tries to cook, it's hilarious how bad she sucks at it :)

Atick

New User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
Mr. Fruit. He is pretty funny, does a variety of games and he isn't that great at them. It sucks watching gamers who have god like skill. Its nice to see somebody suck at them every now and then.