YouTube Who are your favorite Youtubers and why?

Zonavix

Rising User
Aug 6, 2016
United States of Murica!
YouTube
My favorite YouTubers are Markiplier, Jack Septiceye, Filthy Frank, H2o Delirious, MaxMoefoe, and a few others.

They inspire me and make me laugh at the same time! I want to keep making videos and maybe someday I will be someone's favorite! ;)

David Philp

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2016
YouTube
DFAT1981
My absolute favourite Youtuber is @CaiseyNeistat

He is my inspiration to pickup the camera after a 7 year absence and try my hands at content creation again. Without being inspired by him, I would still be a Youtube audience member, not a content creator.

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
Still working for the same company, but sadly budget cuts caused a 10% slash in our IT department enterprise-wide. I'm holding out for first quarter because they should reopen the position at that time. If not, well, it's time for me to move on. They have me back on the phones doing the highest level of tech support, which is less than desirable, but at least I'm still employed.
True... if you were to change to another company, what was in your mind?

BehindBars

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 8, 2016
YouTube
BehindBars88
I have a lot of favourites, because I find it hard to choose between them and for good reason.

So I won't list them all because I'd be here all day, but I have probably 10-12 top favourites. These are the guys/girls I've followed since I first discovered motovlogging on YouTube, and they are the ones that not only inspired me to get a camera and create content, but to actually go out and get my license and ride. That was the best decision I've ever made, and I love them and thank them for it.

All about that bike life ;)

Dragon-Warriors

New User
Dec 7, 2016
Scotland
YouTube
I watch quite a variety of youtubers on YouTube but here's a few influential ones.

Ali-A/MoreAli-A - This guy inspired me to make a channel, I love the style of videos and of course Pokemon :)
Theoddonesoutcomic - I love watching these styles of videos, they just make me laugh.
PrestonPlayz - Parkour in minecraft, love it...

These guys were the first people I ever watched on YouTube and I just love the style of content they upload, other mentions go to some friends of mine such as HoodedRay who offered me some advice with my channel.

Star The Artoonist

Rising User
Dec 13, 2016
YouTube
StarAdvice_
Ohh Gosh, I gotta long list
starting from
who got me thinking about doing youtube
to
who inspired Me
to
who just pushed me to start doing it.

• Timothydelaghetto- I first found him from his vlogs, I loved how layed back he was. I loved how he included his fans in his vlogs he never disrespected them (From what I saw) I watched most of his vlogs. Then I found his skits I loved them as well...I watched every single one of them, but the thing that got me thinking "Oh man I should try to do youtube " is when there was this vlog and he was just with all of his friends and Andrew was playing the guitar and singing and then he went to the balcony and the look on his face it just me made think I can do that..

• Smosh-Not the 2016 Smosh, but the smosh from like 2013 maybe? It was when they skits werent EXTREMELY produced like all the stuff they have now.. I binged watched If...so and so from tv were to happen in real life , Again It made me think oh I can do that but I like how funny and unfiltered they were
  • Toby Turner- Not now.... like the 2013 Toby, I watched mainly his gameplays, game trailers (Hitman Absolution and dead island is my favorite still until this day) and animations.
  • These three or should I say four people worked they butts off to the point where all of them had animations at some point which was cool because I one day wanna have my own animation or animations.
  • (Honorary Mentions) Choatic Monki, Spokenreasons, Jacksfilms, And Dormtainment tv.

Who Inspired me
  • Jk Flims/News- This guys took their skits and TURNED IT INTO A BUSSINES, they have an office. They have interns which was awesome to me. Now yes, A few youtubers have made businesses but I was watching these guys before they bought the office, and started to hired people to work for them.. and it made my mindset transition from... Oh, I think Imma do a youtube channel to... I should really start a youtube channel and If I play my cards right and work hard this can really happen to me.
  • IISuperwomanII- Say what you want about her but she's not forbes list for nothing. If anyone has ever watched her vlogs this girl barley sleeps sometimes. All she do is audition for roles, check emails, and write out skits. I've been watching her since 2013 and seen her overall work growth to the person that she is now, so I really have a difficult time when I go to the comment sections and see oh she trying to hard in this skit or I dont understand why people like this girl. and I just wanna say back, well if you don't understand why, then go watch a vlog or two and catch a freaking clue..
  • But I digress, JK films Inspired me that I can make my channel into something bigger, and superwoman vlogs showed me the Mindset, and Work Ethic you need to have going into youtube, if you want to be taken seriously.
  • (Honorary Mentions)..Jenna Marbles, Darmirra Bruson

• Who Put The Nail In The Coffin
  • BlastphamousHD- Yes, He is an reaction channel, But.. He has skits and a gaming channel as well. Im seeing a growth in him sort of. He broke down how the youtube algorithm works, he broke down the issues of what you might experience starting out, and the ups and downs of youtube and being a creator. One day he was talking and he was like if you wanna start a youtube channel just do it, so I sat at my computer and start setting up my channel

• Vexxed- While I was setting up my channel, Blastphamous was reacting to a guy named Vexxed and Vexxed said "they might terminate my channel but I dont care, " so then I had to check out his channel and again he was talking about the ups and downs of what you might go through with youtube, how much he gets paid, and he's the one I learned NETWORKS and partnering with them from SO THANK VEXXED (Even though he is not partnered with freedom) for me researching and finding my home FREEDOM. I never new that all these people that inspired me so much are under a network.
  • Both of these people can tell you the realness of youtube from their personal stories and tell you that youtube is not a cake walk like everything else, it can have a dark side to it as well,
  • And with that those are my favorite youtubers with an EXTREMELY detailed version of why. I may have missed one or two people...

Last edited:

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey everyone!

I wanted to know, who are your favorite YouTubers? Besides yourself of course ;D

:) Mine are Jenna Marbles and skellydun, because they are both absolutely hilarious! :)

Let me know your favorites and why! :D
My favorite Youtubers:

CoryXKenshin: My inspiration to do Youtube! He is really funny!
FaZe Jev: I really like his rambles and stories
Jacksepticeye: I really like his nature and personality!

Blazeja

New User
Jan 15, 2017
YouTube
My favorite channels would have to be Jaiden Animations, Domics, and theodds1out as they have been huge inspirations for me, and have inspired me to start doing videos like them. Plus they all have quirky personalities and interesting life stories.

Jan 23, 2017
I would say Casey Neistat because he keeps it entertaining with the most simplest edits. and flukemaster, he is the oldest fishing youtubers I know and I have leraned a lot over the years from him.

jasonkiltipper

New User
Feb 2, 2017
YouTube
I like film riot. They are funny and do great stuff. I like movie reviews and on this topic I pretty much like Chris Stuckmann. Vsauce if you like science.

Xstarhero

New User
Feb 3, 2017
DANTDM cause he is awesome in gaming
mo vlogs cause he vlogs dubai one of the richest country