Which of these Games Should I Record

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I've created a list of games that I have and want to record I just want to know which ones should I play first or create the videos more than the other. I'm going to be out on summer break and I want to get as much YouTube stuff done over my break so I can learn how to get better at it. Also if you have any game recommendations I am open to hearing them.

-Overwatch
-World of Warcraft
-Hearthstone
-Diablo III
-StarCraft II
-Heroes of the Storm
-Starbound
-The Walking Dead: Season One
-The Walking Dead: Season Two
-The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
-Prison Architect
-Rocket League
-Besiege
-Clustertruck
-Welcome to the Game
-Subnautica
-Portal
-Portal 2
-Half-Life: Source
-Half-Life 2: Update
-Half-Life 2: Episode One
-Half-Life 2: Episode Two
-Cities: Skylines
-This is the Police
-Stardew Valley
-Mass Effect 2

Reactions: LeoGaming

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I've played city skylines a bit and that was fun and could work well as an LP series.
I know that mainly because I've done it before and it's the most viewed thing on my channel it's just I will need to buy the expansions to record it again. I don't want to look like I'm milking a game because it's the best performing on my channel if you know what I mean.

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
If that's what people enjoy watching it then it's fine to keep doing it, probably would be good to get the expansion though. Also long as you enjoy making the content :)
I do like playing the game it's I don't what to get burned out of it fast because ironically both of my series of the game ended at 14 episodes because I had no idea what to do afterward. But I will put that down as something I will get. Thanks for the idea(y) (Y)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I've created a list of games that I have and want to record I just want to know which ones should I play first or create the videos more than the other. I'm going to be out on summer break and I want to get as much YouTube stuff done over my break so I can learn how to get better at it. Also if you have any game recommendations I am open to hearing them.

-Overwatch
-World of Warcraft
-Hearthstone
-Diablo III
-StarCraft II
-Heroes of the Storm
-Starbound
-Prison Architect
-Rocket League
-Besiege
-Clustertruck
-Welcome to the Game
-Subnautica
-Portal
-Portal 2
-This is the Police
-Stardew Valley
-Mass Effect 2
Since WoW is a MMO you can make a huge serie out of it like i do with the FFXIV MMO. Besides that Overwatch can provide some nice Mp video's and a personal favorite of mine is Diablo 3 wich still gets lots of love on my channel

Reactions: StormMoreno

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Rocket League is still doing well, plus its awesome! :D
Yeah, I like Rocket League also but I'm bad and second I don't have anyone to play with so I need to work on that but I like the game.
also but I'm bad and second I don't have anyone to play with so I need to work on that but I like the game.

Since WoW is a MMO you can make a huge serie out of it like i do with the FFXIV MMO. Besides that Overwatch can provide some nice Mp video's and a personal favorite of mine is Diablo 3 wich still gets lots of love on my channel
I really do like Wow, Overwatch and Diablo 3 which in reality I like practically all of Blizzards games. I just need to know a way to make Wow stand out or do something new.

KingAmDa

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2017
YouTube

-Overwatch
-World of Warcraft
-Hearthstone
-Diablo III
-StarCraft II
-Heroes of the Storm
-Starbound
-Prison Architect
-Rocket League
-Besiege
-Clustertruck
-Welcome to the Game
-Subnautica
-Portal
-Portal 2
-This is the Police
-Stardew Valley
-Mass Effect 2

Have you ever played ARK: Survival Evolved? It really is a great game and you should try it. It is a great kind of game for livestreaming.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yeah, I like Rocket League also but I'm bad and second I don't have anyone to play with so I need to work on that but I like the game.
also but I'm bad and second I don't have anyone to play with so I need to work on that but I like the game.

I really do like Wow, Overwatch and Diablo 3 which in reality I like practically all of Blizzards games. I just need to know a way to make Wow stand out or do something new.
With a big MMO like Wow that can be difficult as most is covered. But everyone has a different approach and perspective wich makes things unique

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Have you ever played ARK: Survival Evolved? It really is a great game and you should try it. It is a great kind of game for livestreaming.
I have not tried it but I don't think I will mainly because I don't really like survival games.

idk they all are great games and all. but you should do what you enjoy!
Yeah I know that's why I put all the games I want to play in a list.

i;m actually doing "this is the police" right now and it's a fun game. Really depends on your decisions. Subnautica is also a good one.
I also have played This is the Police and I like the game. I think it has a good story with good voice actors. AND Don't get me started on the music, wonderful.

With a big MMO like Wow that can be difficult as most is covered. But everyone has a different approach and perspective wich makes things unique
I know it's a big game plus with the new legion expansion I think doing that will be fun.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I have not tried it but I don't think I will mainly because I don't really like survival games.

Yeah I know that's why I put all the games I want to play in a list.

I also have played This is the Police and I like the game. I think it has a good story with good voice actors. AND Don't get me started on the music, wonderful.

I know it's a big game plus with the new legion expansion I think doing that will be fun.
Good luck mate :D

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube

-Overwatch
-World of Warcraft
-Hearthstone
-Diablo III
-StarCraft II
-Heroes of the Storm
-Starbound
-Prison Architect
-Rocket League
-Besiege
-Clustertruck
-Welcome to the Game
-Subnautica
-Portal
-Portal 2
-This is the Police
-Stardew Valley
-Mass Effect 2
in my opinion, clustertruck, rocket league, portal/2, and subnautica would be best, as they are pretty popular and well known on the youtube gaming platform

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
in my opinion, clustertruck, rocket league, portal/2, and subnautica would be best, as they are pretty popular and well known on the youtube gaming platform
Yeah, Clustertruck can get really crazy sometimes. Rocket League can get really competitive at times. Portal/2 would get me frustrated most of the time. I think Subnautica is a cool game, thanks for the info.

Its totally up to you, just play what you enjoy playing and your audience will enjoy it​
I know that but the list consists of games that I would like to play not things I have absolute no interest in. But thanks for the info.

Overwatch could be good to record.
I know it's a great game to record because I love the game to pieces.