YouTube Which is the best way to gain subscribers?

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Posting regularly is a good start, I think you need to have a certain following before livestreaming can really start to help out.

Clickbait has quite a bad rep but it can work, just need to make sure what you are getting people to click is related to what you are showing.

AyItsMe1

New User
Aug 12, 2019
Israel
YouTube
AyItsMe1
I would say that you should try and connect with other small YouTube people, or talk your friends down into also trying to open up a YouTube channel. That way you both can support each other's contents and also if one of you finds another YouTube buddy that has more subs, you all can collab or just connect together and talk.

Posting regularly is a MUST. If you want a stable channel you just have to post at least 2 times a week. And make sure that the content you make, is something you actually enjoy filming, editing. People can sense that in you and that will boost them even more because they will enjoy the video that you so much enjoyed making.

Now you can share \ promote you videos on forums like these and ask for people for improvements or just for a single like, comment and share.

Another MUST DO, is be active on social media! If you're not going to interact with you viewers, then they will leave you because they don't feel a certain connection with you. Its the same with livestreaming btw, and dont worry if you dont get any viewers in the beginning, just tell your friends to watch the stream and tell them to share with their other friends. Works perfectly fine!

Be patient, and be happy with your YouTube channel. that's the key to success and viewers!

TheWarGamer11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 6, 2014
YouTube
thewargamer11
If I had to pick one of those three I would have to say regularly, but the best thing to do is make sure your videos are SEO, proper placement of CTA (call to actions). That is if gaining subscribers is all that your after.

SEO (search engine optimization) allows for organic viewership which can be turned into subs,
CTA will turn those organic viewers into subs.

Last edited: