which is better minecraft or roblox

Rezar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2017
YouTube
So guys which game you think is better for my opinion is minecraft due i'm minecraft staff :) and i'm full respectfully by players other staffs and owners i like to give my idea to you please vote down below let's see which game is better :)
Your Partner
-Rezar

Reactions: Row

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So guys which game you think is better for my opinion is minecraft due i'm minecraft staff :) and i'm full respectfully by players other staffs and owners i like to give my idea to you please vote down below let's see which game is better :)
Your Partner
-Rezar
Used to play Minecraft for a while and have seen Roblox but if i had to choose i'd say Minecraft.

MrSpecies7

Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2015
Canada
YouTube
Minecraft is the Lego of video games.An almost unlimited creation tool with an amazing modding community to push those limits even further.
Roblox I have tried as well but find it is much more limiting in both scope and tools.

Jsmooth Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube
Your Partner
-Rezar
minecraft