When will my channel be partnered by Freedom?

iiWrecky

New User
Mar 23, 2017
Hello, 3 weeks ago I applied for a partnership with Freedom on my soon to be new channel because I like how this network works. How come it is still in review?? Thanks! Any help would be nice!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, 3 weeks ago I applied for a partnership with Freedom on my soon to be new channel because I like how this network works. How come it is still in review?? Thanks! Any help would be nice!
In regards to this there has been a bit of a dealing with applications at the minute. Freedom is now able to send out applications to people who have requested to partner, please note that its helpful to have a few public videos on your channel, and have a active monetisation policy on your channel before partnering. Further to this Freedom will not be able to partner your channel if you have any copyright or community strikes effecting your channel. When your channel has been reviewed you will get a new email and a new message on your Freedom dashboard.

iiWrecky

New User
Mar 23, 2017
In regards to this there has been a bit of a dealing with applications at the minute. Freedom is now able to send out applications to people who have requested to partner, please note that its helpful to have a few public videos on your channel, and have a active monetisation policy on your channel before partnering. Further to this Freedom will not be able to partner your channel if you have any copyright or community strikes effecting your channel. When your channel has been reviewed you will get a new email and a new message on your Freedom dashboard.

Ok, I just realized on my new channel, I didn't have monetization enabled so I quickly enabled it and it's currently under review. My only question is, in order for me to enable my monetization, I had to sign up for an Adsense account, I never had to do this for my previous channels. Why's that and am I taking the right steps? Thanks you!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Ok, I just realized on my new channel, I didn't have monetization enabled so I quickly enabled it and it's currently under review. My only question is, in order for me to enable my monetization, I had to sign up for an Adsense account, I never had to do this for my previous channels. Why's that and am I taking the right steps? Thanks you!
You are indeed taking the right steps, as Freedom can't accept anyone into the network who doesn't have an active monetisation policy (as this is how Freedom and you generate revenue). Typically just an active monetisation policy is needed for a channel but having a linked adsense account will help, if you leave as there would be no break in the generating of revenue