YouTube When should I edit my vids?

GeeksGoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ireland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what time I should edit videos. I can't really edit after school since then I'd have no time to record. What time is the best.

Side question: Has anyone tried polyphasic sleeping and I so what is it like and should I start.

Reactions: LeoGaming

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what time I should edit videos. I can't really edit after school since then I'd have no time to record. What time is the best.

Side question: Has anyone tried polyphasic sleeping and I so what is it like and should I start.
Yo mate! To be honest, I have the same problem too! But what I suggest you do is bulk producing during your holidays. What I mean by that is just setting aside some time you have during your holidays (for example, summer holidays), produce videos at that time, and upload them slowly (I personally do 1 video every Sunday). So at the end of your holidays, you would still have many videos to upload during the school term. But I know the holidays may be pretty far away from now. So for now, you could tell your viewers on your social media or upload one video if you have time to inform them that you will only start uploading again during the holidays. Sure, you may lose some views, but when you start uploading again, it should slowly go back to normal again! Hope this helps:)