Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
The review system is currently paused as they are migrating their servers to a new system. Please wait for about a week more before contacting Support through [email protected] . Sorry for the inconveniences caused, though there are a few things you can do in order to speed this process up:
  1. Ensure your YouTube features page is showin monetisation as Enabled or Green
  2. Ensure your channel has no Strikes and no substantial amount of Copyright Claims or any Strikes
Sorry that this is taking so long,
~LW001

Reactions: TwistedBridge

TwistedBridge

Rising User
Feb 17, 2017
YouTube
TwistedBridg
The review system is currently paused as they are migrating their servers to a new system. Please wait for about a week more before contacting Support through [email protected] . Sorry for the inconveniences caused, though there are a few things you can do in order to speed this process up:
  1. Ensure your YouTube features page is showin monetisation as Enabled or Green
  2. Ensure your channel has no Strikes and no substantial amount of Copyright Claims or any Strikes
Sorry that this is taking so long,
~LW001
Umm i joined at the wrong time i guess ;P well thats okay imma prepare some videos. Also yeah my monetization is enabled and no Copyright stuff at all

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Umm i joined at the wrong time i guess ;P well thats okay imma prepare some videos. Also yeah my monetization is enabled and no Copyright stuff at all
Yeah, sorry. Many people have that issue at the moment and there's nothing you can really do except for Emailing Support which does take ages to get a reply for the same reason sadly.

Reactions: TwistedBridge