Whats you're worst fear

chirag chris

Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
India
YouTube
Hey, guys. the title says most of it! :)

Just share you're worst fear here, it can be anything, like getting unlinked from freedom lol.

Mine fear is spiders hate them.

You guys can continue. :)

Reactions: multigamefreakz

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Well mines rather serve and going to happen eventually but, Death (just try thinking about what happens when you die & what happens after it to you, it will scare you, believe me it will). Then snap out of it as soon as you can, you might want to distract yourself for a min or two to recover from it.​

Freedom! Nero

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2017
Getting older. and mostly ghost kids.

But mostly I fear there will be a time that I cannot play video games anymore. I will forever dread that day.

that I will die alone and be unnoticed. it has always been a fear and would shudder at the thoughts of but 3 weeks ago or so we got a weird smell in the hallway of the building that would come and go, we complained a few times but it seemed when ever anyone would come up to check it out the smell would go away. well finally someone who could do something about had the chance to smell it and it turns out they figure the guy next door had been dead since late April.

I know that after I die it won't matter to me what happens to my body because I will be too busy getting on to my space in the after life but I don't want to go unnoticed. I don't want to be found rotting away like that. either leave me for 1000's of years to be discovered as the first "swag-mummy" because yolo reasons or have someone with me so in my final moments while I still know what is going on I know that someone cared enough to be there with me.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I don't fear dying alone (not saying that I want to, just not my greatest fear) - I have to go with the majority with the spider phobia, I hate those critters, especially when you are trying to take a shower (oh that has happened to me too many times..)

Also,
that my c*** disappear xD

I don't think that is appropriate for the forums, therefore for safety, I am deleting that comment.

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
Hmm Im living in a coutnry without HUGE spiders/ poisonous snakes/crocodiles/aligators or smth else, but Im fraid of height. Yes 2m height man leaving on a 5th floor afraid of height :D

D

Deleted member 17740

Mine is the realization that nothing you ever do will be remembered in the flow of time, and that eventually you'll be forgotten. (morbid i know, but that's my fear)