RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
My dream when I was younger was to become a dentist. Then I went to school for recording/music production. After I graduated, I went into learning more about video. Now I run my own professional videography business with a ton of top notch professional equipment worth about $10,000. But my main dream is to be a full-time YouTuber travel vlogger.

Reactions: DanielaNoemi

DanielaNoemi

New User
Nov 2, 2017
YouTube
My dream when I was younger was to become a dentist. Then I went to school for recording/music production. After I graduated, I went into learning more about video. Now I run my own professional videography business with a ton of top notch professional equipment worth about $10,000. But my main dream is to be a full-time YouTuber travel vlogger.

Same Ryan that is actually the goal!! To travel and let people join in on the journey by watching your videos

Reactions: RyanSellers

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
I dunno, I've always been philosophical, so I wanted to see past what Aldous Huxley described as 'the doors of perception.' Now I'm just kinda lost. I guess I just want to entertain people now since I've done the most important thing I feel I can do in life.

HPN2017

Rising User
Oct 22, 2017
To provide content and entertainment value to as many people as possible. In truth, I've battled depression most of my life and it was people like Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and Austin Hourigan (from Shoddycast) that more often or not acted as my light in the darkness. So overall, I would have to say that my goal is to pay that forward to as many people as possible.

D

Deleted member 17740

Technically I have 3 dreams, which kinda meld into one, I guess :p
1) Not to be constantly stressed out
2) To not constantly overthink things to the point that I know everything I'm going to do a week in advance
3) For a least 1 job application not to be rejected.

welp, those are the dreams of a student

Reactions: Daf4LifeYT