What's your cup of tea?

NuziGames

Rising User
May 6, 2017
North Carolina
plus.google.com
YouTube
No I'm not asking what's your favorite kind of tea, but what game is your "cup of tea" the game you feel super comfortable recording and doing commentary over or like live gameplays....for me it's pokemon. Cause I grew up with it and I know mostly all of the In and outs of it and that just makes the games easier too play. Don't have to focus on it as much as I would another game. Just curious ^-^

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I like Tea :)

I don't really have a cup of tea when it comes to games, I play so many types and enjoy them all to be honest. Any kind of RPG of FPS would be my favourite though

Reactions: NuziGames

NuziGames

Rising User
May 6, 2017
North Carolina
plus.google.com
YouTube
I prefer coffee!

Any long decent RPG is the best for me!
I'm actually playing one atm I really enjoy them cause I find them very relaxing :D[DOUBLEPOST=1495200866][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like Tea :)

I don't really have a cup of tea when it comes to games, I play so many types and enjoy them all to be honest. Any kind of RPG of FPS would be my favourite though
I'm god awful at FPS games it's kinda sad. But they're still fun to play with friends! :)

NuziGames

Rising User
May 6, 2017
North Carolina
plus.google.com
YouTube
I drink juice :p

I am more of a strategy person, be it RTS or TBS. As well as RPG/MMORPG lover.
My kind of games as well! :D woot[DOUBLEPOST=1495237841][/DOUBLEPOST]
beer is my cup of tea
as for gaming i play pretty much everything but horror games can't deal with them
Gotta Love a cold one man, and same i Hate horror games but then again i love to watch others play them xD[DOUBLEPOST=1495237911][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love a cup of tea, sometimes coffee

Gaming wise i love playing FPS like Battlefield 1 :)
I actually havent played BF1 before, ive watched videos and like easter eggs xD i might give it a shot some day!

Reactions: multigamefreakz

Freedom! Nero

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2017
I'm a coffee person.

I would say a good RPG game like witcher or FFXV but I would like to think that I'm good with league of legends. That's the longest online game I'm playing. I've been playing that for like 4 years now. hahah

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
No I'm not asking what's your favorite kind of tea, but what game is your "cup of tea" the game you feel super comfortable recording and doing commentary over or like live gameplays....for me it's pokemon. Cause I grew up with it and I know mostly all of the In and outs of it and that just makes the games easier too play. Don't have to focus on it as much as I would another game. Just curious ^-^
I don't have a cup of tea, since I play all sorts of games. But RPG games are my can of beer, and I say that because I never have, nor do I currently drink alcoholic beverages, and despise the thought of doing so.