Gaming What's Up, I'm Hyper

Hyperdunc

New User
Jan 8, 2017
YouTube
Hyperdunc
My name is Hyperdunc and I do Gaming videos. I post a different variety of games on my channel. Right now, it's Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare. I will be getting more games very soon. My goal is to grow a community where everybody can have fun. I have already collaborated with other youtubers and even influenced my friends on playstation to create their own channels. My psn is Hyperdunc. Check out my channel if your interested. Thank You.

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
My name is Hyperdunc and I do Gaming videos. I post a different variety of games on my channel. Right now, it's Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare. I will be getting more games very soon. My goal is to grow a community where everybody can have fun. I have already collaborated with other youtubers and even influenced my friends on playstation to create their own channels. My psn is Hyperdunc. Check out my channel if your interested. Thank You.
Hey! Welcome to Freedom! I can tell you're a DBZ fan right away! lol have you been watching Dragon Ball Super by any chance? :)

gunsage

Freedom! Member
Sup Hyper, and welcome to Freedom! What kinds of games do you tend to play? Is it mostly fighters and shooters or do you also do retro, RPG, etc.? I might be able to make some recommendations one way or the other (I have WAY too many games on Steam).

Hyperdunc

New User
Jan 8, 2017
YouTube
Hyperdunc
Sup Hyper, and welcome to Freedom! What kinds of games do you tend to play? Is it mostly fighters and shooters or do you also do retro, RPG, etc.? I might be able to make some recommendations one way or the other (I have WAY too many games on Steam).
Thx! I play all of them, I actually was looking for some games I can buy on Steam, that would be great!

do u do any older games or just new ones

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Welcome!