Tim McCammon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 1, 2018
YouTube
Hi I'm Tim! Otherwise known as MonoNinja on YouTube! I'm a small YouTuber just trying to turn something I love into something I can do for the rest of my life! I love interacting with people via YouTube whether it be in my livestreams or collaborations! I'm pretty funny with a one of a kind sense of humor! I try to play the latest games if I can! I mainly do gaming but every now and then I branch out and do other things! I always take my subscribers' opinions to heart and do my best to fulfill any request within reason! I try to stream once a week so I can have fun with subs! lately videos unfortunately have been unobtainable because of work. (Or editing corruption...) Once I get everything figured out with that though I will be going strong! Until then come join me for a stream or two and get to know my friends and I! I also post most of my streams as videos so if you wanted to watch them later you can! I hope you all will join me on my YouTube journey whether it be joining in my livestream or collaboration so we can all have fun together! Here is my link if you wanna check me out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3wCqMWxNynwAj0HLomtmBQ

Tim McCammon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 1, 2018
YouTube
I play a variety of games! I've been getting into Red dead 2 recently but if someone gives me a request I do my best to satisfy! If you wanna see me play something I'll try my best to get a video in for you!