YouTube What would be the freakiest part of having 1 million subs?

the idea of a million subs is exciting. I could get recognized from time to time. not likely that often because not everyone in my city would be a sub or even know who I am, but when I do travel I may get recognized even more. I love the thought of random people coming up to me telling me that they liked my videos ( when people I know tell me the same thing I always question in my mind if they did or are they just saying that) I was on the bus once and a kid about 15 years old came up to me and asked me if I was "Uncle Swagmore" and I was like awwww yeah! even though at that time I had set that channel to private and started a new channel. made my day though. I would assume 1 million subs would be more like that.

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
The freakiest thing for me would be the ability to change people's perspective about things, giving people motivation and helping them through their day which I don't normally think I don't have much effect on people.

pulse

Rising User
Jan 3, 2018
YouTube
The fact that over one million people have found your content/channel worthy enough to be on their subscription list.