YouTube What would be the freakiest part of having 1 million subs?

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Just wondering what you think would be the freakiest part of having 1 million subscribers. For me, personally, I would be a little freaked out that likely, every single video would be getting views.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Obviously presuming this happened over time and not overnight I think I would be worried a little then over the videos and whether or not I would then be putting out enough / showing the audience what they wanted to see. Personally I think unless I became blase about it and still did the type of content I wanted to do, I would begin to worry and second guess the content and then maybe rethink things too much

pinaypencilart

Respected User
Freedom! Member
at that point I'd genuinely be concerned about being recognized out in public if it hadn't happened already. It's one of those things that I still struggle with. Not sure how I will handle that when it happens.

Nice fan, ok sure cool we can hang out get a pic whatever.

Creepy stalker type? ughhhhhhhhhh...

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Obviously presuming this happened over time and not overnight I think I would be worried a little then over the videos and whether or not I would then be putting out enough / showing the audience what they wanted to see. Personally I think unless I became blase about it and still did the type of content I wanted to do, I would begin to worry and second guess the content and then maybe rethink things too much
True! It's hard to keep up with the Audience sometimes.[DOUBLEPOST=1510640540][/DOUBLEPOST]
at that point I'd genuinely be concerned about being recognized out in public if it hadn't happened already. It's one of those things that I still struggle with. Not sure how I will handle that when it happens.

Nice fan, ok sure cool we can hang out get a pic whatever.

Creepy stalker type? ughhhhhhhhhh...
Yeah, hope I would attract stalkers.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
the idea of being famous and some people might ask you to hold pannels in cons and I have stage fever. now I never think I will reach this point but if I ever will these things will be hard for me.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Just wondering what you think would be the freakiest part of having 1 million subscribers. For me, personally, I would be a little freaked out that likely, every single video would be getting views.
For me it would be that a simple livestream gameplay channel could achieve such a thing.