What Was Your Favorite Controller?

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
There have been so many styles of controllers throughout the years of gaming consoles.

Whether it was the crazy design of the N64 controller, or the sleek style of the Playstation controller there's always one that meets your grip and stands out the most.

For me the N64 controller for some reason felt the most comfortable in my hands. It's possible because i have big hands and the design just worked for me.

What's your most favorite console controller and why?

HPH_Potion_2.png

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
I've always liked the Dreamcast controller for some reason, can't put my finger on it, as for why. Probably cause my hands are huge and it's size helped for comfort. The gamecube controller is also a good one, love it's design but I think in some cases, the xbox 360 has one of the best designs out there.

However, I've gained a love for the Nintendo Switch's joycons. Sure, they're a bit tiny but they feel so comfortable and natural to hold.

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
Huh, i played N64 in my friends house when i was lil, it was wierd because i was used to my genisis controller, later on it was dreamcast and Playstartion....honestly when I replayed on my genisis (yes my baby still works) it was so had to hold!
How did I played that so easy on games when i was 3 and now I dont? O_O

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
There have been so many styles of controllers throughout the years of gaming consoles.

Whether it was the crazy design of the N64 controller, or the sleek style of the Playstation controller there's always one that meets your grip and stands out the most.

For me the N64 controller for some reason felt the most comfortable in my hands. It's possible because i have big hands and the design just worked for me.

View attachment 19513
Like the PlayStation controller, always have good grip on it :)

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
I've always liked the Dreamcast controller for some reason, can't put my finger on it, as for why. Probably cause my hands are huge and it's size helped for comfort. The gamecube controller is also a good one, love it's design but I think in some cases, the xbox 360 has one of the best designs out there.

However, I've gained a love for the Nintendo Switch's joycons. Sure, they're a bit tiny but they feel so comfortable and natural to hold.
You must be the only person who's said that they loved that remote. That's fine, I found it a bit too bulky.[DOUBLEPOST=1512064370][/DOUBLEPOST]
Huh, i played N64 in my friends house when i was lil, it was wierd because i was used to my genisis controller, later on it was dreamcast and Playstartion....honestly when I replayed on my genisis (yes my baby still works) it was so had to hold!
How did I played that so easy on games when i was 3 and now I dont? O_O
I had Sega Genesis and found that controller a bit uncomfortable myself.

wildvideo4

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2018
Rome Ga
YouTube
wildvideo4

View attachment 19513
ps4 remote

TheRAMPAGE

Well-Known User
Apr 20, 2014
YouTube
TheRAMPAGE572
PS3, I can't stand the updated PS4 or Xbox One controllers. Though the original Xbox was ok. Haven't been a fan of any other controllers provided by the ancients... more the fact that lights can't be disabled and drain the battery faster than you can even playthrough a single game. Not sure what happened but apparently battery life getting worse is fine for people?