What Type Of Music Do You Listen Too When Chilling? Editing? Or Playing Games?

Sykes

Aug 31, 2015
Eastwood City, Philippines
YouTube
I listen to mostly everything, the list is huge. To me Music is an art form, I feel that music has a story, a beginning an ending etc.

The only music or genera of music I'm not a big fan of is House. I've honestly never liked it and never understood how others could.

Reactions: Nuke

lightningforce

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
lightningforce9
When I'm playing I tend to listen to the in game music, editing wise I don't normally listen. Takes all my concentration just to edit lol. In general I'll listen to just about anything.

Cab88

Rising User
Aug 15, 2015
YouTube
Really depends on my mood honestly. Most of the time i'll be listening to heavy metal or video game scores (Halo, Mass Effect, etc).

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
I like every kind of music, it depends on my humor. When I'm happy, for instance, I like to listen some old good disco sound from the 80's, but when I'm nostalgic I like to listen something newer like 90's and 00's. But mainly, mondays are for Heavy Metal and variations, tuesdays are for 80's, wednesdays are for chill out, thursdays are for electronic, fridays are for 90's/00's, saturdays are for pop and sundays are for trending genres/songs.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I like every kind of music, it depends on my humor. When I'm happy, for instance, I like to listen some old good disco sound from the 80's, but when I'm nostalgic I like to listen something newer like 90's and 00's. But mainly, mondays are for Heavy Metal and variations, tuesdays are for 80's, wednesdays are for chill out, thursdays are for electronic, fridays are for 90's/00's, saturdays are for pop and sundays are for trending genres/songs.
Heavy metal is fun to PvP and play shooters too :)

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
I like to think about music as a soundtrack of life moments. For intance, I had a preety rough year back in the 2012, and Lana Del Rey was probably one of the fewest things I've heard that year.
It changed me, a lot!

HeresAndyTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
What Type Of Music Do You Listen Too When Chilling? Editing? Or Playing Games?

I'm a pretty opened minded person, i will listen to anything and get into the grove! or generally enjoy the atmosphere, unless its screamo, Most of the time i'm usually listening to EDM (Electronic Dance Music) or Chillstep although i also love Rock, Metal, Techno, Dub... The list goes on!
I usually listen to Youtuber Parodies or Daft Punk sort of stuff :) Usually ASMR although that isn't music :p[DOUBLEPOST=1443364150][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anything I can sing to! Except for country :rolleyes: I've really been into EDM lately though! Especially with all the music festivals going on with it being summer! :D
Hehe most of the time same with regards to the singing part actually :p

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I really enjoy Indie soft rock/alternative like Daughter and The Neighbourhood :) It's so calming. But when I'm playing video games, I tend to listen to metal or hard rock like In This Moment to keep me confident lol :p