What Type Of Music Do You Listen Too When Chilling? Editing? Or Playing Games?

Liam Norcross

Rising User
Aug 15, 2014
Methuen, Massachusetts
YouTube
when I am editing I Listen to the song I am putting in my video if there is one. When I am chilling I Listen to any thing on Discover weekly on spotify (I am doing this right now). Gaming: I do the same with chilling[DOUBLEPOST=1439308347][/DOUBLEPOST]
Underground rappers are the best. For example, Hypnotic by Allegory
a good one is brick wall by Z-Flo it is so good

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuke

TheShadow208

Well-Known User
Feb 2, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
TheShadow208
I usually try not to listen to music while gaming, unless its one of those games where I've played it a lot and I'm not looking forward to listening to the audio of the game lol.

But usually it'll be a mix of dubstep, rap, or rock

ItsJustSteph

Rising User
Apr 23, 2015
YouTube
I will listen to anything really, if im editing id rather listen to dubstep/DnB or instrumental just so i can focus on my video. When playing games ill stick anything from Bring me the Horizon - Ed Sheeran :') I have a very wide taste in music :D

Chris Swann

Pro gamer, voice-cracker, and filmmaker!
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2014
nunya
YouTube
I cant listen to music while editing. I cant really have any noise going on by me because i need to hear to know when to make a jumpcut. etc. But i like to listen to ALOT of EDM while I'm playing a game or just looking on the forums! EDM all the way!

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
What Chris Swann said I can't hear music while I'm editing. I need to hear certain points in my videos to know where to mute sound, raise the sound or cut out a part. When I'm not doing videos though I listen to all kinds of music. Mostly metal, rock and a lot of game music.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I will listen to anything really, if im editing id rather listen to dubstep/DnB or instrumental just so i can focus on my video. When playing games ill stick anything from Bring me the Horizon - Ed Sheeran :') I have a very wide taste in music :D
Same man :D
I listen to a lot of different types of music depending on my mood, I could got from listening to rap music to club music etc. I'm really into Fetty wap recently though :)
I'm the same exact way :D

Reactions: ItsJustSteph

EthPlayzz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
Newcastle
www.youtube.com
YouTube
What Type Of Music Do You Listen Too When Chilling? Editing? Or Playing Games?

I'm a pretty opened minded person, i will listen to anything and get into the grove! or generally enjoy the atmosphere, unless its screamo, Most of the time i'm usually listening to EDM (Electronic Dance Music) or Chillstep although i also love Rock, Metal, Techno, Dub... The list goes on!
Fetty wap, Kid Ink, richie homie quan etc