Resources What Type Of Channel Should I Create?

SkeletonMC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I've Been Thinking About It For Quite A While. I want to make minecraft animations but I'm not sure whether to create a channel about ONLY animations like Slamacow or make a channel that is like animations and something related to animations? PLEASE HELP!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I've Been Thinking About It For Quite A While. I want to make minecraft animations but I'm not sure whether to create a channel about ONLY animations like Slamacow or make a channel that is like animations and something related to animations? PLEASE HELP!
It depends on your abilities really. Animation channels can do well, what else are you planning on uploading?

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
A channel should be dedicated to what one wants to do. Not what necessarily has the greatest success, but what creates the best experience for the individual. That's not something we can help you with.

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
It really depends on you.....if you like just talking then you can try a letsplay channel,if you like gathering info and spreading it try a news channel or review channel(regarding certain topics).Since you like making minecraft animations try it coz there are many people who love watching these kind of things

SkeletonMC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
It really depends on you.....if you like just talking then you can try a letsplay channel,if you like gathering info and spreading it try a news channel or review channel(regarding certain topics).Since you like making minecraft animations try it coz there are many people who love watching these kind of things
Thanks!