what makes a good music youtube channel?

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
I get a lot of music channels comment on my video`s asking me to use there music. I take a look at there channels and it`s same old same old dudstep or music I can get from NCS or flyingtunes. Not everyone is into this type of music and there seems to be a lack of "Non Copyright" rock music or RNB music channels out there.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I get a lot of music channels comment on my video`s asking me to use there music. I take a look at there channels and it`s same old same old dudstep or music I can get from NCS or flyingtunes. Not everyone is into this type of music and there seems to be a lack of "Non Copyright" rock music or RNB music channels out there.
That's is a fair point. I think some creators just go for the mainstream and current music types and don't really think about what could go with other content types.

MWproductions1000

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2014
Ohio
YouTube
Just good music really. If you've got good music, shop it around and promote it. Just don't endlessly spam people's comment sections with "VERY NICE! CHECK MY CHANNEL FOR GOOD ROYALTY FREE NON COPYRIGHT MUSIC"