What kind of show do you want to see on MGN or Freedom! Central?

Freedom! Nero

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hey there guys!!!

I hope everyone is feeling awesome!! I'm feeling rather great today! Anyway, I just wanted to know your thoughts on this. If we ever make a showwww about video games! On Freedom! Central or MGN, what kind of content would you guys wanna see!!??

Alright!! Let me hear your thoughts down the comments section below(not quoting george on this ). Stay awesome everyone! And always remember! The Freedom! Family grows together! So don't hesitate to approach us!!

Rezar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2017
YouTube
Hey there guys!!!

I hope everyone is feeling awesome!! I'm feeling rather great today! Anyway, I just wanted to know your thoughts on this. If we ever make a showwww about video games! On Freedom! Central or MGN, what kind of content would you guys wanna see!!??

Alright!! Let me hear your thoughts down the comments section below(not quoting george on this ). Stay awesome everyone! And always remember! The Freedom! Family grows together! So don't hesitate to approach us!!
gaming

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I think that was more than implied when they said 'If we ever make a show about video games'. - Personally I think it would be nice if they did a type of new releases video, in which they outlined games coming soon for a particular month, or spoke with the Freedom team and did a gaming video outlining their personal achievement on videos games / the hardest game they have played. - make Freedom Central and MGN seem more personal

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey there guys!!!

Maybe an show about upcoming, or popular games. When watching IGN for example it would be fun to see a hands on with the commentary from a MGN member but then made into a show with the use of the 3D set?