Entertainment What it do. I'm new and I just wanted to introduce myself.

TLO HUNSHIMA

Rising User
Oct 15, 2017
YouTube
HUNSHIMA
Sorry for the corny title I just noticed that most people's first post is either "hello im new" or "hello" so I wanted to be original even though it's very corny. But enough about all that. I love making youtube videos and my dream is to have a social media presence it doesnt neciserally have to be youtube. I can say its one of my top options though. But I hope you guys like me and check out my channel. Thanks have a nice day.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Sorry for the corny title I just noticed that most people's first post is either "hello im new" or "hello" so I wanted to be original even though it's very corny. But enough about all that. I love making youtube videos and my dream is to have a social media presence it doesnt neciserally have to be youtube. I can say its one of my top options though. But I hope you guys like me and check out my channel. Thanks have a nice day.
Welcome to the community :)

So is there anything you can tell us about your channel? :)

TLO HUNSHIMA

Rising User
Oct 15, 2017
YouTube
HUNSHIMA

Sure well as of yet I haven't started using my voice in any of my videos. But i pretty much play video games a lot. Anything you want to know?[DOUBLEPOST=1508182374][/DOUBLEPOST]

And thanks :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Sure well as of yet I haven't started using my voice in any of my videos. But i pretty much play video games a lot. Anything you want to know?[DOUBLEPOST=1508182374][/DOUBLEPOST]
And thanks :)
I don't use voice in my video's as i always get to caught up in the game and find it distracting :p
What games you currently busy with? :)

TLO HUNSHIMA

Rising User
Oct 15, 2017
YouTube
HUNSHIMA
I don't use voice in my video's as i always get to caught up in the game and find it distracting :p
What games you currently busy with? :)
Very understandable. I'm currently playing 2k18 right now. I haven't got my character to where he needs to be so I haven't uploaded a video yet. But i do have some gameplay for this Naruto game and that's about it.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Very understandable. I'm currently playing 2k18 right now. I haven't got my character to where he needs to be so I haven't uploaded a video yet. But i do have some gameplay for this Naruto game and that's about it.
Not a fan of sports games but Naruto on the other hand is one that i have played all games from ^^

Reactions: TLO HUNSHIMA

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Hmmm I don't think its corny, its always good to be unique amirite? Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Reactions: TLO HUNSHIMA