What is your Subscription goals?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I don't really set goals per say for my channel as I do this for fun and don't want to become too focused on gaining X amount of subscribers or views. Ideally though I would like to hit 250 subscribers soon (as I plan to do another giveaway then) but my long term goal would have to be 1,000.

Reactions: Hyderpony

Chipmunk

New User
May 13, 2017
YouTube
Chipmunk2022
this going to sound not as impressive but My goal is 100 right now. I honestly hope I find people out there who enjoy what I do! I have 5 subs right now so 95 more to go! You gotta start somewhere right?

Reactions: nishicake
C

Corpfox

Don't have a goal either, its whatever. I gain 80 subs but lose 30 of them. ;)

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi there,

At the moment I am taking my last few exams so making video at the moment is a little hard for me. But once I have finished them my goal is to get to 5,000 subscribers as I am nearly 1,000 subscribers away. I love creating and editing videos on a daily basis and before my exams I used to always think about YouTube. Hopefully once my exams are finished I can get back into the grind and reach my goal of 5,000 subscribers within no time.

Thanks for reading this forum post and I hope all you guys can achieve the goals you have set for yourselfs.

K

Kochiloi

Anything higher than what I currently have. Just exploring with what I have and perhaps that will lead me somewhere.
Subscribers are just numbers nonetheless. Every new subscriber, comment, like is a new goal in my eyes (y) (Y)

nishicake

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
this going to sound not as impressive but My goal is 100 right now. I honestly hope I find people out there who enjoy what I do! I have 5 subs right now so 95 more to go! You gotta start somewhere right?
Me too! But in the end, I just want to make other people happy from watching my videos!!

DogMan Dan

Gamer/Content Creator
Freedom! Member
I do not set sub growth goals as subcribers counts can be very subjective. Having a large sub count does not mean much if it filled with dead/inactive people not watching your content. Content retention is more important so just a small number of subs who consistently watch your content for the duration of your video and/or who watch and comment will be 10x better than just gaining sub number growth with no active participation.

My goal is simple hard work, consistent quality content naturally leads to channel growth. I like to see consistent growth and if I am doing something which negatively affects that I can see it from my channel analytics and comments from viewers.