What is your Favorite game??

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
man, I have and have played so many games idk if I could say I have a favorite. definitely loved ff14 ARR and Heavensward. non mmo maybe.... Reccetear, an item shop tale? :p that was great.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I do too. I wish I had the money for a ps4 so I can get FF15. I'd soooo stream me playing that game. I'd take time off work to just do an entire long term playthrough of the game. like stay awake and play it till I beat it kinda thing XD.
Got that right! Played the Episode Duscae Demo wich was just epic and it left a good taste for more :D

Reactions: Casanova Kurai

Z Gaming

New User
Sep 18, 2016
YouTube
My fav is ARK survival evolved! which makes up all of my channel so far but soon I will add some Rust into it! I have just started playing Rust and it is awesome!

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello best friends,

Just a thought come to my mind to ask you guys......

What is your favorite game???

Any platform like PC,Xbox,Wii,PS1234

My favorite game is.................................GTA V

Skyrim, Geometry Dash, Life Is Strange, Inside and Mass Effect

Jxtremewolf

Rising User
Mar 5, 2017
Jamaica
YouTube
Jxtremewolf
I will just say the platform and game(s)

PC: Trickster Online & Dungeon Defenders
Xbox 360: Gears of War series
PS2: Kingdom Hearts series
DS: Pokemon Conquest
GBA: Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem Sacred Stones, Lunar Legend, Final Fantasy Tactics (its a tie!)
NES: Super Mario Bros (Gotta love the classics)

I was asked this questions yesterday and it's a hard one for me. There are so many games that I have really enjoyed over the years. The Last of Us was a great game, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 1, 2 & 3, The Witcher 3. Those are my picks currently.