Resources What is the best video editor?

MDavisTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 22, 2017
YouTube
MDavissTV
I am looking to expand my video editing and I want to find a free version if possible, I would like to find one that is somewhat like Adobe Premiere. Any suggestions?

xAlphaMercx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
HilkerbaumerT
I am not sure about free ones. The free one's all seem pretty cut and dry. Typically if they have a lot of cool features they often times put a big watermark logo overtop of the video you're making. I use a video editing tool called Filmora. I love it and I can do so many cool things with it and I think it was only $50 or $60. I believe that it is worth every penny.

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I would recommend maybe trying to find a download of Adobe, it's very good and does all the editing stuff you'd need, also After Effects for putting in cool effects if that's what you're after. I also really liked Sony Vegas back when I had it, I found it a lot easier to use than Premiere Pro. And if you're really cut on a budget, good old movie maker, I don't use a lot of flashy effects in my videos so it works just fine for me.

Abstract Minimal

Rising User
Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
Paid:
Adobe Premiere Pro
Sony Vegas
Free:
Camtasia
Imovie
Do you still need a banner btw[DOUBLEPOST=1490740542][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am looking to expand my video editing and I want to find a free version if possible, I would like to find one that is somewhat like Adobe Premiere. Any suggestions?
I would use final cut pro, any adobe or sony vegas

Or iMovie and I don't know many free ones.:confused:

Trippst3r

Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2016
United States
YouTube
ItsTrippst3r
There are some good suggestions above. I personally use VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum that I got through Steam for $32, which was on sale from $59.99 (it's still $20 cheaper than getting it on the MAGIX website). I recommend it as it isn't too complex to learn and not too expensive compared to some alternatives. It is, of course, up to you. :)

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
There are some good suggestions above. I personally use VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum that I got through Steam for $32, which was on sale from $59.99 (it's still $20 cheaper than getting it on the MAGIX website). I recommend it as it isn't too complex to learn and not too expensive compared to some alternatives. It is, of course, up to you. :)
Man! I had no idea you could buy those on steam! Dope!